Twitter: Cowboys are preparing to be without Pollard on Sunday

Nav22

Reaction score
One carry makes a bug difference in average...plus Pollard isn't playing and Zeke is, so who are you rooting for?
Even if you didn’t count Pollard’s 58-yard TD, he’d still be averaging 4.1 yards/carry since the Atlanta game.

Zeke: 3.2.

I’m rooting for a win. I have no faith in Zeke with the ball in his hands right now unless it’s a short yardage carry.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Even if you didn’t count Pollard’s 58-yard TD, he’d still be averaging 4.1 yards/carry since the Atlanta game.

Zeke: 3.2.

I’m rooting for a win. I have no faith in Zeke with the ball in his hands right now unless it’s a short yardage carry.
His 3.2 is better than Pollard on the bench

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
H-m-m . . . Hardy might be quick and fast enough to surprise us! A good complement to Zeke, perhaps?!:thumbup:

At this point in time, nobody knows what to expect from this team, maybe a good thing, that that's the case. ;)

Last edited:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Hardy's getting the special teams reps Corey Clement would have gotten. I expect Clement to rotate with Zeke; and the only way Hardy gets any touches would be if this ends up being a lopsided game late either way.

Carson

Reaction score
Jerry , Steven, Big Mike, and every person at the star yesterday including TP, all said it’s a game time decision. Where’s this info coming from??!
Same thing with Lamb, Tank, Gallimore etc. They don’t play their hand

CCBoy

Reaction score
“Between the tackles”, nice qualifier.

Would Zeke have been capable of that 58-yard house call?

Would Zeke have even gained 10 yards on that same play?
Just give Zeke open space any where!

AKATheRake

Reaction score
He's the fall guy who will fumble or make a critical mistake instead of Noah Brown it's this guy when Zeke isn't carrying the ball.

Ito Smith is better but probably isn't immersed in the playbook much.

fivetwos

Reaction score
When was the last time one of our "game time decisions" went the way of the player playing?

I may have gone with Judge Ito over Muncie, but it would beg the question of why is he here if not given the next shot?

Just can't put it on the ground.....ever. Ever.