Cowboys are very deep at corner

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Safeties are just as critical as corners for Cowboys base defense, if not more so.

LBs that can run and cover like DBs are highly recommended.

plasticman

Reaction score
When we say the Cowboys are "deep" at CB are we talking about verified NFL results or simply their draft status entering the league?

I have to ask because don't see how we can say this unless Wright and Joseph has shown us, through repetitious plays, that they are capable of being successful starters.

I think the term "deep" would refer to a team's ability to lose a player and then replace him with a player capable of performing at the expected level of an NFL starter. I'm not saying he is better than the original starter, just that he's capable of doing the job.

There really hasn't been much of a need for the backups to offer any proof that the Cowboys are deep and so we have little to nothing in the way of actal data or analysis.

I'm not saying we aren't deep. We could still be forced to find out somewhere along the season and events could reveal that we are. I'm just saying how do we know that now?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I got offensive Tackle as our #1 priority every off-season going forward until we get one or someone emerges.

We’re going to be drafting 32nd so we just need to take the best player available.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Tackle is the strength of our football team. AGAIN your football analysis is pure garbage.

Drafting 32nd?

But I thought you said Dak's contract would make this team mediocre for the next 10 years.

Are you admitting that was typical GARBAGE analysis from you?

Havic

Reaction score
O line help is not too far off base. Tyron will miss multiple games a season, Williams is hit or miss, and Collins cannot be trusted.