Twitter: Cowboys at Bucs Sept 9

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by JBS, May 12, 2021.

1. Gremell12

Gremell12 Active Member

194 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    THE TRENCHES!!!! Have no problem watching our wr core and tight ends cook if we give dak time.

Hawkeye0202 and Furboy like this.
  2. Majic

Majic Well-Known Member

563 Messages
    647 Likes Received
    He couldn't have been more enthusiastic

3. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

100,482 Messages
    27,710 Likes Received
    As we know 1 loss to anyone is not the end of the season. However I never concede any game. I respect what the Bucs have done but I expect the Cowboys to go out and beat them.

4. Scotman

Scotman Well-Known Member

3,057 Messages
    3,672 Likes Received
    You're predicting 6 pick sixes for Nahshon Wright? Bold

Risen Star likes this.
  5. Elusiv1

Elusiv1 Well-Known Member

659 Messages
    578 Likes Received
    I think we can definitely keep up with them on offense but it will come down to our Swiss cheese defense. Don't give them anything cheap and keep that clock under control. We will probably do opposite of what I'm talking about!!!lol

6. Starforever

Starforever Well-Known Member

3,843 Messages
    2,320 Likes Received
    I hope this team does not play like the fans think. What a bunch of schleprocks. Hopefully, the new editions, will ignore the star and play with their hearts.

7. Winonesoon

Winonesoon Well-Known Member

1,192 Messages
    1,754 Likes Received
    First damn play from scrimmage needs to be a flip to wilson to Lamb for 70 yard TD. It would be grand!

BobbyFlame469 likes this.
  8. GMO415

GMO415 Well-Known Member

12,136 Messages
    19,327 Likes Received
    Learn it
    Love it
    Live it

9. RonnieT24

RonnieT24 Well-Known Member

3,907 Messages
    5,316 Likes Received
    I can't believe the NFL sticks the Cowboys with THREE Thursday night games... So we not only get to have our team beaten down by the Florida heat and humidity in September then travel to KC for a late game the Sunday before Thanksgiving.. then play Thanksgiving then play another road game the following Thursday at the Saints.. Nice.. Goodell stuck it to the Cowboys again..

10. Motorola

Motorola Well-Known Member

2,309 Messages
    1,846 Likes Received
    Ronnie24 - First of all - the opening season Thursday night game will be a week after the last preseason game (I believe all are played that previous Thursday \ Friday night before the week 1 Sunday. If the Cowboys brass decided to hold training camp in the July- August Texas heat____the team would be prepared for an early September night game on the northern Florida Gulf Coast.
    Secondly - and more significant- the NFL has accommodated Dallas for the mandatory Thursday night game. The Cowboys always had the quick turnaround from the Sunday November game due to their annual Thanksgivng tilt. So for the last five years, Dallas' mandatory TNF contest is the following Thursday - giving them a full week to prepare. The Cowboys then have nine days before they play the next game.
    The three Thursday games is not an issue. The first one is the very first game of the 2021 season..and the Cowboys - and Buccaneers - have nine days before their second game. Then - two full months will pass (which includes the Cowboys bye week) before the Sunday-Thanksgiving- following Thursday 3-game stretch.
    As stated earlier...this is a sequence Dallas is familiar with.