Cowboys at Dirk's Final Home Game

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Lol...Dirk doing his best where's Waldo impression peeking out from between Cobb and Smith :lmao:

Jipper

Reaction score
I hope they watched that ceremony at the end. Time for the Boys to wake up and take back the city.

Honestly, the rangers stars and Mavericks have been so crappy lately and the cowboys have had moderate success that they are the main show in the city by a long shot

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Lewis looks like someone kicked his puppy.

CWR

Reaction score
Dang, the gang sure looks happy to see their coach. Lol. I have to give that much to Garrett, the team buys in.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
So was this the game where they sent D Wade out with a celebration? I thought that was in Miami?

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Dirk is my favorite athlete and I'm that big of a basketball fan.

He's probably the greatest athlete in Dallas sports history and top 2 in terms of iconic status.

I remember that championship team where everybody including center were good at shooting 3's!

I think the centers name was ref, or RAF lafrance or something like that.

Think they had Finley, Terry and others. I'm not as big a basketball fan but I do remember that team.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Chido is there too to the far left. Hes wearing that clean Above the rim shootout 96 jersey!

Cheeto is really old school. He is always wearing the bandana also. Got kind of an old style dieon swag going on but not really!

I cant fully put my finger on it.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
*Garrett walks in*

Garrett: "How we doing guys?! Why didn't anybody let me know about the get together. I love Dirk!"

Everybody:

D3wYoDvW4AE0I4I.jpg

Where is Kellen? I need these guys to be reading playbooks at halftime.