Cowboys Bashing Coming Up on Countdown

BlueStar22

Reaction score
"Is there too much "Cowboy" in Big D"....

They sure hate that we're getting our "swagger" back.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
BlueStar22;1720150 said:
"Is there too much "Cowboy" in Big D"....

They sure hate that we're getting our "swagger" back.

Are you kidding me ?

That is what you took from that intro ?

:bang2:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps;1720152 said:
Are you kidding me ?

That is what you took from that intro ?

:bang2:

Wuddaya know, he was right, and another Skins' fan is wrong, imagine that :rolleyes:

CNY Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
I'm Sorry, I have to vent!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2::bang2: :espn::espn::espn::espn::espn::espn::espn::espn:

reboot

Reaction score
That show has really gone downhill. It hurts me to watch it. Keyshawn is a big joke, and TJ is full of himself. Emmitt is a rookie, but at least he has intelligent opinions. Ditka is great! Berman Sucks!

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Sunday countdown is horrible. It was so great last year. Keyshawn is full of hate and he doesn't really say anything all that smart. Emmitt is painful to watch, i find myself putting it on mute just to avoid the verbal train wreck about to commence. It is just horrible.

Monday countdown is a bit better just because Parcells is at the studio and Emmitt is at the game. The Ditka/Parcells/Mort segment is one of the best.

Fox can't start fast enough.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I rarely watch ESPN Countdown nowadays but what did they actually say about the Cowboys today?

sago1

Reaction score
It's all about TO & Crayton. I was surprised to find out that TO called up one of the NE defenders about 4 hours before the game & taunted him with the pop corn gig. I don't really see a probme with Crayton. Any other team says what he said and everybody would have ignored it; it's just news cause a Cowboy said it. BTW: You didn't see any other Cowboy player say anything -- no Romo, no Witten, no Barber, no Ware, no Ellis, no Newman, etc. Just an opportunity to bash on the Cowboys. I guess their ratings continue to go down.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
What did they say? I just watched the Jerry show, then the Wade show, and then Fox.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
iceberg;1720379 said:
something to piss off the star wearing sheep.

thanks for helping out those that didn't see. perhaps cowboy fans are sick of Keyshawn and that glass house that he's living in. He's the main culprit for like that last 3 or 4 weeks.

newcster68

Reaction score
ESPN is nothing but Cowboy Haters. Matter of fact all sport stations I have seen. I can't wait till we make it to the Super Bowl and smear it in the faces.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
BlueStar22;1720383 said:
thanks for helping out those that didn't see. perhaps cowboy fans are sick of Keyshawn and that glass house that he's living in. He's the main culprit for like that last 3 or 4 weeks.

so quit listening to him and "feeding the troll" and he's no longer popular and he goes away.

let him 'light your fire" week in and week out - JUST LIKE HE'S TRYING TO DO and he's gonna be here longer.

what if i told you my sole job was to upset you, then i started saying upsetting things. you going to ignore me or let me be good at my job?

BlueStar22

Reaction score
newcster68;1720384 said:
ESPN is nothing but Cowboy Haters. Matter of fact all sport stations I have seen. I can't wait till we make it to the Super Bowl and smear it in the faces.

I don't think they're Cowboy haters. They're T.O. hates. Only one guy seems to hate the Boys and that's the player formerly known as MeShawn when Dallas help him shed that moniker.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
BlueStar22;1720389 said:
I don't think they're Cowboy haters. They're T.O. hates. Only one guy seems to hate the Boys and that's the player formerly known as MeShawn when Dallas help him shed that moniker.

they're commentators. that's it.

you make them haters cause WAH - they're picking on my team - WAH!