Cowboys Bashing Coming Up on Countdown

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
TheCount;1720394 said:
Can someone sum up what they said? I missed it.

They talked about Crayton's comment, some thought it was good that he said it, a couple thought it was too cocky. Ditka and Emmitt supported it.

One thing that bugged me is they said that TO called Adalius Thomas before the game on Sunday and told him to get his popcorn ready. Not something I like to hear.

That's all I remember, it was nothing special.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Future 585;1720611 said:
They talked about Crayton's comment, some thought it was good that he said it, a couple thought it was too cocky. Ditka and Emmitt supported it.

One thing that bugged me is they said that TO called Adalius Thomas before the game on Sunday and told him to get his popcorn ready. Not something I like to hear.

That's all I remember, it was nothing special.
thanks you finally someone actually mentioned what they said!

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Future 585;1720611 said:

The fact that he has his phone number/could get his number shows that they're at least good enough friends to have a phone call.

It's the same thing Chad Johnson did the same type thing last season. I remember he FedExed someone a bottle of Pepto Bismol before they played each other.

Sounds like good natured ribbing to me.

On the flip side, Joey Porter and his loudmouth comments.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
TheCount;1722392 said:
Ah, you're right. Thanks.

...who the hell told me they were related?

I think Chad or Keyshawn said they were cousins as a joke, and they just went with it until that broadcast.