Cowboys blew their best window to win with Sensational Rookies

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He's got the arm and he's 6'6" and stout and athletic for his size. There is that question of leadership that Burrow and Tua do not have, they are considered good leaders.

Eason is the forgotten man to me and he's the exact same size as Herbert with a cannon. Jordan Love is also an interesting prospect.

The one thing that I don't like about Tua is that he's 6'1", I think Prescott's 6'2" is a hindrance and he's too throwing lane locked. On a lot of those crossers, he is hindered by the lane and speed of the WR. By the time the WR hits the lane, it's too late to hit him in stride and many of those throws are late.
I agree . Herbert could be the stud in the bunch. Watch for Eason to go Patriots. And Tua is one Id be we weary of. Was never impressed he was suited for NFL. Burrow could be a bust at Cincinnati. But then so could anyone.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Continue to support the team because the last time I checked, we are allowed to have an actual opinion on some of the players while supporting the star. The two things aren't diametrically opposed. Its their business as to how much they pay for Dakota, but being part of a fan base allows us to critique that decision.
Join the collective...

kskboys

Reaction score
I agree . Herbert could be the stud in the bunch. Watch for Eason to go Patriots. And Tua is one Id be we weary of. Was never impressed he was suited for NFL. Burrow could be a bust at Cincinnati. But then so could anyone.
Why is that? Is Eason related to Tony Eason who QBed the Pats years ago?

ICP

Reaction score
Did anyone really think they would do anything other than blow it? Even with McCarthy and what looks to be a stronger coaching regime it's not gonna surprise me if Jerry and Company find a way to waste away some more talent and time

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Buzzbait said:
If the Players are blowing it and the HC doesn't do anything to fix it, that's on the HC. That's why he's called HC, he's getting paid to take responsibility. If the players are not playing up to their ability, that's on the coach.

BS... in the SB a perfect defense was called, and tyreke hill faked an out and the safety bit, and with Hill's athleticism he burned the safety and made a huge catch. is that coaching? Can a player biting on a fake be corrected with coaching? Have you ever played sports?

Reid, if you reread my post you'll see the context was generalized about "if players were not playing up to their ability" in general, and was not aimed at an individual play or mistake. You took my post out of context.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Tony Pollard proved how it was a mistake not accepting the 5th year rookie option on Zeke. Then paying Zeke $15 million per year was crazy. That was mistake #1.

Paying D-Law as the highest paid 4-3 DE in the league was mistake #2.

You always pay your franchise QB. Happened that way with Troy and Romo. No different here with Dak. You have to pay him since he's your franchise QB who has proven himself.
and Jayloom

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
No it won't. Ridiculous take.

Tag just means that Dak wants more than they're willing to pay. Which seems likely given that he rejected 33mil last year.

The tag makes a lot of sense for McCarthy and Dak this year in both directions.