Signed by Cowboys Cowboys bring back Noah Brown

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Our receiving threats are really very good. Between Cooper, Gallup, Lamb, Wilson, Brown, Jarwin and Shultz we really only need to add one TE/FB, whose primary function is to block.

Bell seems to do an adequate job. He still under contract?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
They gotta have a wr to take Gallups place next season. This makes sense

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I love it especially if he gets to be on the field instead of Cooper, lamb and gallup with the game on the line again...oh wait......

In all honesty he did progress last year and it helped actually using him as a wr not just a telegraphed blocker...

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Should be a league minimum deal, otherwise not sure why they wouldn't look to the draft.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Keeping the guys Dak is comfortable with back. Top 7 all return

Coop, Gallup, lamb, Wilson, brown, Schultz, Jarwin
Dak’ll LOVE Pitts ...... NO WAY can Dak throw too high, low, behind or in front of the kid. He catches EVERYTHING.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
All jokes aside, Noah Brown is an asset. He's a special teams regular and blocks well enough to fill an h-back role on offense. And he's a good enough receiver to surprise defenses with the occiasional grab when the Cowboys line up in run formations.

Looking at this subjectively; this is a signing for depth; not one meant to shake the NFL to it's core.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So at this point......you have to wonder what they are doing.

Trust, I like Noah Brown. I like Cedric Wilson. I'm for bringing both back.

What's troublesome to me though is McCarthy ok with these signings? This front office is bringing back players this new coaching staff had no say in....so its just a matter of them being these great talent evaluators or what's going on?

Scotman

Reaction score
Love some Dez....but in 2021.....Noah Brown is a better player than Dez Bryant. Doesn't take away from the fact he's one of the best receivers I've seen in Dallas but its just reality at this point.
And special teams...Dez doesn't do that. I'm all for Noah Brown. You have to have those guys

cowboygo

Reaction score
So at this point......you have to wonder what they are doing.

Trust, I like Noah Brown. I like Cedric Wilson. I'm for bringing both back.

What's troublesome to me though is McCarthy ok with these signings? This front office is bringing back players this new coaching staff had no say in....so its just a matter of them being these great talent evaluators or what's going on?
Hopefully it leads to them not pouring draft resources at the WR position.