Twitter: Cowboys can begin Dak's contract now

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
LOL. Wow. I can literally post video evidence of how wrong you are. There was one throw to the sideline that ended up in the broadcast booth. Get off your high horse and admit he sucked. He wasnt surrounded by chaos. The line gave him time. You are making excuses that if I made for Dak youd be calling me out for. Be objective.

I just said he had a few bad throws.

I don't have a problem with how Dalton played.. Especially at his cost.

Dak would provide a similar result to Dalton like he did in Philly last year but he wants me to pay him like he is an elite football player.

That's the difference.

HanD

Reaction score
If they sign Prescott to a long term deal then that's what 3-4 years written off our chances so just put people out of their misery sooner rather than later. It's the hope that kills you really. Drafting a QB like a Justin Herbert or even Hurts in the second round last year would have been nice. Hungry guys on peanuts making plays giving you a 5 year window to build a team around them.
how would we have drafted herbert?

Reaction score
At what point in his career has Dak played as an MVP? $35M that's Russell Wilson Money, $40M+ Aaron Rodgers/Pat Mahomes. In 5 years he has 1 playoff win and no superbowl appearance.
That's the market. You may not like it, but that's how it is.

Deshaun Watson's contract will be the template of Dak's deal.

mardwin

Reaction score
That's the market. You may not like it, but that's how it is.

Deshaun Watson's contract will be the template of Dak's deal.

Deshaun carries the Texans every week. Bad O-line, poor running game, and all.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I can't abide by the Dalton truthers. The guy is not good.

Taking horrible sacks, throwing ducks left and right. He should have had 3 ints that first half.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't want Dalton.

I want to draft.

To me.. Dalton was just a fun experiment that proved to me that what many considered a horrible QB could come here and win at the same rate as Dak.. Not only did he do that.. He did it under horrible circumstances.

You said lots of things about Dalton. All of them proven dead wrong.

Your comment about similar results with Dalton was more then team record, it was how he performed at QB. Which was abysmal compared to Dak.

And we all know that playing the Rams, Cardinals, Seahawks, Browns is much more difficult than playing Cincy with their 3rd string QB, Philly with their 2nd string QB, and SF with their third stringer. Not to mention the defense gave Dalton 3 turnovers in those games and played much better. Dak easily wins all those games.

So the reality is with the nice little experiment, you got your @$$ handed to you. With the Dalton debacle finally culminating with a all time horrid performance by Dalton in the biggest game of the year.

In short, Dalton made you look silly.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You said lots of things about Dalton. All of them proven dead wrong.

Your comment about similar results with Dalton was more then team record, it was how he performed at QB. Which was abysmal compared to Dak.

And we all know that playing the Rams, Cardinals, Seahawks, Browns is much more difficult than playing Cincy with their 3rd string QB, Philly with their 2nd string QB, and SF with their third stringer. Not to mention the defense gave Dalton 3 turnovers in those games and played much better. Dak easily wins all those games.

So the reality is with the nice little experiment, you got your @$$ handed to you. With the Dalton debacle finally culminating with a all time horrid performance by Dalton in the biggest game of the year.

In short, Dalton made you look silly.

I was right.. Dalton got Dak like results.. I win. You lose. End of.

Turns out Jimmy Johnson and myself were spot on. Even in a non optimal environment.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
LOL. Wow. I can literally post video evidence of how wrong you are. There was one throw to the sideline that ended up in the broadcast booth. Get off your high horse and admit he sucked. He wasnt surrounded by chaos. The line gave him time. You are making excuses that if I made for Dak youd be calling me out for. Be objective.

Catch just claimed he won the Dalton experiment with flying colors. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao:

J12B

Reaction score
He should be signed by the end of the day. Do we need to see more?

They can talk numbers and come to an agreement, but nothing official can be done/signed until the start of the new season in March.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I was right.. Dalton got Dak like results.. I win. You lose. End of.

Turns out Jimmy Johnson and myself were spot on. Even in a non optimal environment.

Turns out you were dead wrong again like you always are. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

29/47 for 243 yards Zero TD's and the game losing pick to ice it...............QBR 42.8

SIMILAR RESULTS I WIN!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Turns out you were dead wrong again like you always are. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

29/47 for 243 yards Zero TD's and the game losing pick to ice it...............QBR 42.8

SIMILAR RESULTS I WIN!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Oh... You think in game stats matter? Thats cute.

Dalton got Dak like team results..

Both guys have the same impact on the outcome of a game.

End of. I win.. Take the L.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Actually, you would think if they start where they left off last year ( Dak said he would have agreed but ran out of time ) it shouldn't be that hard now to get it done.

But then the Watson contract happened, proving Dak's offer was not a good one. And now it's a year beyond that one. Price goes up.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
He needs to be signed before FA gets here. If he plays on the tag again, forget any FA's, possibly even keeping some of our own.
If he does not sign, then screw him, let him walk, we get a 3rd round comp. And at 10 we can draft one of the 7 top QB's. And we sign some FA's also.

Ya lets all forget about all the 1st round QB's that the draft gurus told everyone that they would be really good in the NFL but turned out to be busts and let a QB that started setting NFL passing records in his rookie season walk for just a late 3rd round compensatory pick. Lets also forget about the fact that the Cowboys will have 25 mil in carryover that they can use to offset next year's cap hit signing Prescott. So not using a high gestomate by a couple of sportswriters that are just speculating and some fans keep repeating it as some kind of gospel that after that carryover is applied that in reality only about 10-12 mil will come off next year's cap and that isn't going to cripple the Cowboys.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

So your saying that 500 yards and 4 TD's in a loss against a playoff team is the same impact as 243 yards, no TD's and the game losing pick in a loss against one of the worst teams in the NFL?

Another all time dumb observation by the board bozo. :clap::clap::clap:

My god, have some self respect. Dalton couldnt even beat the horrid Jones yesterday and jones had a worse game than Dalton did. OUCH!!!!

Never saw a guy look more dumb then you on the Dalton vs Dak debate.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Team results are a TEAM stat.

How are Beathard and Kaaya? Just curious. Are they in the MVP race like Mahomes or?