Cowboys can finish 7-9

Jipper

Reaction score
Washington sucks. They can easily lose to any of the teams left on their schedule.

They aren't playing good, they've just played bad teams - yes, that includes the Steelers.

I don't understand how you can say that they arent playing good...they are on a 4 game win streak...and the Steelers are anything but a bad team.

Also - the eagles are going to have zero to play for in week 17 even if the wft were to lose the next two, there is very little doubt they wouldnt destory one of the worst teams in the nfl.

you got to give these guys credit - they are playing good football

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I don't understand how you can say that they arent playing good...they are on a 4 game win streak...and the Steelers are anything but a bad team.

Also - the eagles are going to have zero to play for in week 17 even if the wft were to lose the next two, there is very little doubt they wouldnt destory one of the worst teams in the nfl.

Because that win streak is against the Cowboys, Bengals,, Steelers and 9ers. The Steelers are bad right now. No offense, banged up defense and their record is primarily the result of playing a cupcake schedule.

The Commanders suck, playing for something or not.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

The Football Teams defensive line reminds me of the Eagles back with Buddy Ryan and Reggie White. They are going to be a problem for the next five years. They get themselves a quarterback the division is over for the next few years.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
The Football Teams defensive line reminds me of the Eagles back with Buddy Ryan and Reggie White. They are going to be a problem for the next five years. They get themselves a quarterback the division is over for the next few years.
Nothing is over for the next few years.

Jipper

Reaction score
Because that win streak is against the Cowboys, Bengals,, Steelers and 9ers. The Steelers are bad right now. No offense, banged up defense and their record is primarily the result of playing a cupcake schedule.

The Commanders suck, playing for something or not.

I hear you but a win is a win in the nfl...:and their defense is legit...:I don’t think there is a snowballs chance in a Texas August that they lose 3 in a row at this point

kevm3

Reaction score
Sorry, I don't want to get to the playoffs only to be knocked out in the first round. Much rather would have a high draft pick.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I hear you but a win is a win in the nfl...:and their defense is legit...:I don’t think there is a snowballs chance in a Texas August that they lose 3 in a row at this point
I don't either but they still suck.

The defense is not legit against a competent passing offense because they can't cover anybody. They've given up 30 points to every average - let alone good - offense they've played.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
DAL can finish 7-9 and lose the division.
DAL only has about a 1% chance to make the playoffs so that dream has died.
WAS got Alex Smith back for just long enough to win the division imho.

Flamma

Reaction score
Washington will win 1 more so what we do is totally irrelevant.
Cowboys would have to win out.

Commanders would have to lose out.

Not going to happen.

Not entirely true. But you could still be right.

If the Cowboys, Giants, and Commanders end in a 3 way tie a different set of tie breakers are used. Washington beating us twice does not automatically eliminate us. But I don't know if Dallas would win that 3 way tie.

These are the first 3 tie breakers in a 3 way tie.

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs)
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Not entirely true. But you could still be right.

If the Cowboys, Giants, and Commanders end in a 3 way tie a different set of tie breakers are used. Washington beating us twice does not automatically eliminate us. But I don't know if Dallas would win that 3 way tie.

These are the first 3 tie breakers in a 3 way tie.

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs)
  2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division
  3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games
If the Cowboys and Washington Football Team end up tied, WFT ends up the division winner since the beat us during both matches, thus winning the tie breaker 1st rule.