Cowboys can finish 7-9

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Can, but won't.

At this point, 7-9 is the worst possible outcome. Probably cost yourself 7-8 draft slots.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
washington has to lose out, giants have to lose to dallas and one other game
philly can win 2 of 3 and we would have a half game on them.
That is the only way I see.

Wash should lose to seattle now that smith is out, and nyg play cleveland and should lose, and philly vs Ariz , so should lose that one.

Now if that happens sunday, then the question is can dallas beat SF ?? at home lol, then eagle game is at home too.
So they need to beat SF sun or all is lost.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Wentz has a SB ring and gets a pass. I think he deserves it!

I would think he deserved it if he actually played in the playoffs. Since that Super Bowl run (which Wentz didn't play), Foles was more effective than him with the same roster and it is looking like Hurts will be the second qb to be more effective.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I would think he deserved it if he actually played in the playoffs. Since that Super Bowl run (which Wentz didn't play), Foles was more effective than him with the same roster and it is looking like Hurts will be the second qb to be more effective.
I totally agree!

Flypy

Reaction score
Why ?? Whats the reason to want go to playoffs ??? Right now we are a bad team with many big holes...especially in D. Can anyone imagine playing against the big houses and win a shoot out. That´s not the year of miracles....thus best lose all and prove next year young players.

If que win next three we will be in the middle of nowhere and we will not have a top five-six draft.....

Mr_437

Reaction score
Hopefully the Cowboys lose these last few games. Only thing coming from wins now is off-season spin that they could've been in the playoffs (playoffs!!!?) if not for this or that excuse.