Cowboys Cap Space per NFLTradeRumors

Hardline

Reaction score
Hey. What's going on?
What the heck is everyone talking about?

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
Now that is the correct move !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

I dont think we need to rush to resign Frederick, he is here on a very resonable contract this year. Next year his cap number increases considerably, but we can extend then and carry the extra cap space forward. Regardless we have the oline in place for 16 and 17, then we have decisions to be made regarding how much we want to spend. It may be tough to keep all 4, but we will likely be able to extend this group out to 2018 with an rfa option on collins and 5th year on Martin, assuming were able to extend Frederick. Not bad.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
I'll assume it's some kind of private joke between you too

I very rarely post serious stuff on here anymore, fwiw. I was serious with my "don't care" comment though. We haven't had salary cap issues since we had to dump all those aging scrubs like Leonard Davis and Marion Barber making like $80M between the two of them.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Im for extending contracts. Im particularly interestes in extending both Fredericks even Martin.

When your rookie begins his career with back to back Pro Bowls and a 1st team All Pri then you may not want to wait until the final year to negotiate.

No, he only gets more expensive with each passing season.

But, expensive is fine when you're the best at your position in the league. I would always spend top dollar for proven talent on the offensive line.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
That's like using your tax return to pay down some credit card debt.......live a little....have some fun

Well, if you can get rid of your debt, and you are smart about it, then that should allow you to live a little. JMO

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Cuts or trade candidates and their cap savings

Church------------4.25m
DMcFaddden----2m
Wilcox-------------1.6m
Leary--------------2.5m
RoMclain---------2.6m
TMcClain---------1m
Gachkar----------1.3m
Escobar-----------1m if healthy
CJones------------1m

Obviously these players would have to be replaced but most could be covered by rookies or vet on minimum deals

Church would be gone, period.