Cowboys cemented their Joke Status

ArtClink

Reaction score
I'm on a Seinfeld group in Facebook. They are making Seinfeld memes about the Cowboys and people are celebrating like is the 4th of July.

The hatred for the Cowboys is unreal, and the clowns in charge of this franchise and the clowns who take the field make it easier for everybody to have a laugh at our expense.
Other teams fans hate Jerry and there is a growing number of Cowboys fans that hate the architect of this three decade mess with no end in sight. People use to hate Cowboys because we were the gold standard but now there is not a more entertaining train wreck than to watch the fuhrer squirm in the owners box, defiant to the end that fans will never get a chance to see real change.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Listen I am a Dak fan. And while it is true the entire team lost the game and better QB play would not have mattered, this does NOT excuse the terrible game Dak played.

The question even his staunchest supporters need to ask is why did he play (arguably) his worst game of the season in the biggest moment?

The defense and the entire team sucked as well. But we cannot hide Dak's terrible game behind it. We need to be concerned no matter which side of the Dak debate you are on.
I agree and I’ve been a Dak proponent but Sunday ended that.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
1000 yard stare coming soon to a tv near you in Jan. 2025.
Screenshot-20240117-193556-Imgur-picsay.jpg

:muttley:

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I'm on a Seinfeld group in Facebook. They are making Seinfeld memes about the Cowboys and people are celebrating like is the 4th of July.
I'll never understand why people find him funny. Seinfeld is the worst comedian alive, and his show was carried by OTHER characters.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
I'll never understand why people find him funny. Seinfeld is the worst comedian alive, and his show was carried by OTHER characters.
Nineties stuff was that way, very naive, I do like the show because of the characters not Jerry in particular.

kwcool619

Reaction score

The hatred for the Cowboys is unreal, and the clowns in charge of this franchise and the clowns who take the field make it easier for everybody to have a laugh at our expense.
Say it louder to the people in the peanut gallery.

ICP

Reaction score
The stupidity is getting deeper and deeper. It's actually the foundation of the current franchise

kwcool619

Reaction score
Other teams fans hate Jerry and there is a growing number of Cowboys fans that hate the architect of this three decade mess with no end in sight. People use to hate Cowboys because we were the gold standard but now there is not a more entertaining train wreck than to watch the fuhrer squirm in the owners box, defiant to the end that fans will never get a chance to see real change.
The gold standard and Championship culture and mentality went away on March 28, 1994.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Speaking of jones, I mean Jokes, where does Jerry find the how to book for the Dallas Cowboys winning the Superbowl? That's right, in the bookstore , under "fiction".

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
The 1 seed in the NFC has lost in the divisional round twice this century - it was Dallas both times they had it (07 and 16).

Dallas became the first team to lose to a 7 seed.

They had a different head coach in all three of those losses.
wow

CowboyinMD

Reaction score

Which is really something when you think about it. Y'all think Jerrah is "luring you in", what about all the other fan bases? So much hatred, so much vitrol, so much ATTENTION for a franchise that hasn't won squat in nearly 30 years. You know what they say about negative publicity... It's still publicity! So here we are going into the divisional round of the playoffs, and we're still talking Cowboys Nationwide! I'm still seeing Facebook and other social media posts, including now with McCarthy being retained. Yeah, let's keep talking about Dallas.

Think about it. For a long while now the Patriots and now the Chiefs win Super Bowls, and if you're not a Cowboys fan, you spend much of your time attacking Dallas and celebrating their early playoff departure instead of enjoying their favorite team's own success, or hating on the teams actually winning (like the Pats or Chiefs).

Psst! I've got a secret to tell you. Come a little closer so you can hear. Dallas hadn't been to a championship game in almost 30 years. Why are you celebrating as if their kingdom was just dethroned? They haven't been crowned in almost 3 decades.

Just don't get the Cowboys haters.

75boyz

Reaction score
Not sure how many other ways it can be said about how no change will result in no change.

It will be another year of just waiting to end the sane way and then scapegoating the next victim.

Sad times

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
Which is really something when you think about it. Y'all think Jerrah is "luring you in", what about all the other fan bases? So much hatred, so much vitrol, so much ATTENTION for a franchise that hasn't won squat in nearly 30 years. You know what they say about negative publicity... It's still publicity! So here we are going into the divisional round of the playoffs, and we're still talking Cowboys Nationwide! I'm still seeing Facebook and other social media posts, including now with McCarthy being retained. Yeah, let's keep talking about Dallas.

Think about it. For a long while now the Patriots and now the Chiefs win Super Bowls, and if you're not a Cowboys fan, you spend much of your time attacking Dallas and celebrating their early playoff departure instead of enjoying their favorite team's own success, or hating on the teams actually winning (like the Pats or Chiefs).

Psst! I've got a secret to tell you. Come a little closer so you can hear. Dallas hadn't been to a championship game in almost 30 years. Why are you celebrating as if their kingdom was just dethroned? They haven't been crowned in almost 3 decades.

Thanks for putting my thoughts into words. The haters are so pity I feel bad for them.

kwcool619

Reaction score

I don't either. In fact it puzzles me that the Cowboys live rent free in those haters minds

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
We've been labeled a Joke for many years now but this season's ending really cemented that honor.
They called us a joke before but it was mainly due to this team not really having the right players and coaches and we always lost because the hype always over road the reality that we weren't really a good team but advanced to the playoffs only to fail.
But this year was different. They actually had everyone, including cynics, convinced that they were a good team and had a chance to really advance. Outside of getting the #1 seed, they had everything laid out for them perfectly. Pretty much everyone had the Cowboys advancing. But to go out in such an embarrassing fashion having all of the supposed pieces and scenarios there put the final nail in the coffin.
Yep, other fans love to kick you when your down.
And we are giving them plenty of ammo.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
The 1 seed in the NFC has lost in the divisional round twice this century - it was Dallas both times they had it (07 and 16).

Dallas became the first team to lose to a 7 seed.

They had a different head coach in all three of those losses.
wow ..... that's sobering.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
One thing I don't see any evidence that Jerry understands yet is that the game just didn't embarrass the coaches and players. It was so bad yet so in character that it humiliated the fanbase. Everyone who is a proud Cowboy fan anywhere in proximity to other teams' fans are taking it on the chin this week worse than they ever have.

That's really not a good thing for an owner who is so proud of his team's financials. For the next year, in many places wearing a cowboys jersey or hat will be the equivalent of wearing a clown suit.
Yeah, i thought I might get to wear my sweatshirt for a week ... but alas no. Back to the bottom of the drawer it goes.