Cowboys cemented their Joke Status

lsg13

Reaction score
To be fair, if the team that went 12-5 and played very well most of the season showed up, you probably beat GB.

I think it is just pretty unbelievable how the Cowboys just completely no show year after year in the playoffs. It almost defies explanation.
well to be fair, the team that lost to the 49'ers, Bills, Eagles (pre collapse), Dolphins and Cardinals did show up... the other team that beat up on weak teams all year and ran up stats is still one in the same.

I agree though that how they collapse year in and year out in the playoffs is hard to explain outside the fact that these guys can't handle the pressure.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
well to be fair, the team that lost to the 49'ers, Bills, Eagles (pre collapse), Dolphins and Cardinals did show up... the other team that beat up on weak teams all year and ran up stats is still one in the same.

I agree though that how they collapse year in and year out in the playoffs is hard to explain outside the fact that these guys can't handle the pressure.
Dallas has pretty much destroyed inferior opponents this season, especially at home. GB was one of those inferior opponents at home.

This was a game that was logical to expect them to win.

Praxit

Reaction score
.that's old news. Ask the media bigots.

They all hate Dallas.

But every year is new. Another shot will come to play.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I'll never understand why people find him funny. Seinfeld is the worst comedian alive, and his show was carried by OTHER characters.
He is one of the wealthiest comedians ever. And he was one of the two guys that wrote every show. He carried the entire cast. And was paid handsomely for it. I actually never cared for the show, but I am certainly in a tiny minority in the regard.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The 1 seed in the NFC has lost in the divisional round twice this century - it was Dallas both times they had it (07 and 16).

Dallas became the first team to lose to a 7 seed.

They had a different head coach in all three of those losses.
”Your honor, we respectfully submit these documents into additional evidence.”