Cowboys Chargers Preseason on NFLN (sopcast channel here)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Okay guys:

I'm going to start broadcasting for those who want to watch the live broadcast of the Bills and Commanders. Prior to the Cowboys game.

If you need support on how to prepare check this thread......... http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123987

Once the Cowboys game starts, I will be confirming that the feed is still functioning, but I will not be responding to PM's about technical issues. I too will be trying to enjoy the game.

All you need to do is copy and paste this address into the address bar at the top of your Sopcast application. Then click on the arrow button next to the address bar.

Copy and paste this.......... sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/58015

Or click here once to auto load the software, and twice to auto start the players stream.... 58015

BTW prior to the Cowboys game I will reset the feed so don't worry if there is a brief interruption.

Enjoy the games. :)

RicInAustin

Reaction score
thanks alot bro. im getting a choppy feed right now, but im sure it will get better once more users tune in.

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
Getting audio not video. Any tips?

Never mind --- it plays in full screen mode. Thanks!

Ren

Reaction score
pretty choppy right now hopefully more people will jump on the stream to improve it

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Ren;2182993 said:
pretty choppy right now hopefully more people will jump on the stream to improve it

Internet service speed on your end has something to do with it, but when enough seeders are present, that becomes insignificant.

BHendri5

Reaction score
help. I can clikc on that test link in another post and I hear the Commanders and bills game, but no video

Ren

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2183007 said:
Internet service speed on your end has something to do with it, but when enough seeders are present, that becomes insignificant.

I usually don't have any problems watched your streams most of last season so i'm pretty sure it's a lack of seeders, it has improved quite a bit since i first signed on

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
BHendri5;2183014 said:
help. I can clikc on that test link in another post and I hear the Commanders and bills game, but no video

I clicked to put it in full screen and it worked for a while. But now it's just audio again. Having the same problem. Does this go away when more people log on?

BHendri5

Reaction score
Ren;2183020 said:
I usually don't have any problems watched your streams most of last season so i'm pretty sure it's a lack of seeders, it has improved quite a bit since i first signed on

are you watching the bill-skins game now?

BHendri5

Reaction score
HoustonSucks;2183022 said:
I clicked to put it in full screen and it worked for a while. But now it's just audio again. Having the same problem. Does this go away when more people log on?

are you listening to the skins game

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
BHendri5;2183026 said:
are you listening to the skins game

yes. I just have audio. Sometimes I'll click to make it full screen and I'll see half a minute of the game before it goes to black again. Then I just hear it.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Okay guys a made an adjustment in the configuration so it could stream more smoothly. The primary concern is that we only have ten seeders. Thats because we are not hosting the Cowboys game right now. Once everyone is on-line it will improve.

BHendri5

Reaction score
more seeders mean better feed and video? right now all I can do is hear the skins game