Cowboys Chargers Preseason on NFLN (sopcast channel here)

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
We have more seeders now, but nothing compared to what we will have when the Dallas game kicks off.

Colo

Rocky Mountain High
Reaction score
I'm logged in. Will this switch over to the Cowboy game automatically? Don't want to be stuck watching the skins any longer than necessary. :)

Thanks!

Kilyin

Reaction score
Why does the video only play in full screen? Honestly, with the quality it would look better in windowed mode.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Good video at this point..this is really great you took the time to help us with this..

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Colo;2183124 said:
I'm logged in. Will this switch over to the Cowboy game automatically? Don't want to be stuck watching the skins any longer than necessary. :)

Thanks!

I promise, it will be Cowboys as soon as the game kicks off. BTW I will reset the feed to refresh for the most important event of the week. :)

Ken

Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2183170 said:
I promise, it will be Cowboys as soon as the game kicks off. BTW I will reset the feed to refresh for the most important event of the week. :)

Are you in the Dallas area where you can get a local pregame?

THanks.

DALLAS D

Reaction score
I get video feed on other Sopcast channels, but having problems with this one. I tired full screen and still no video. Any body have any advice? Thanks..

Never mind. Got it. Im ready for some football.

Ren

Reaction score
DALLAS D;2183196 said:
I get video feed on other Sopcast channels, but having problems with this one. I tired full screen and still no video. Any body have any advice? Thanks..

Never mind. Got it. Im ready for some football.

try it trough VCL media player if you have that

leav sopcast running and go to open file in VCL -> network stream and in the part where you type in URL type 127.0.0.1:8902 and you should get picture

Kilyin

Reaction score
I rebooted into XP instead of Vista x64 and the video plays fine in non fullscreen. Maybe it doesn't like WMP11, which unfortunately comes as the default player in Vista.

anava

Reaction score
Is this the NFL network feed or local, because I think we will be getting screwed on the NFL network.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
STAR GAZER;2182949 said:
Copy and paste this.......... sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/58015

Enjoy the games. :)

I am getting the Skins - Bills game with the link above?... so I cant enjoy the game :mad: lol

help!?!?!?

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
anava;2183220 said:
Is this the NFL network feed or local, because I think we will be getting screwed on the NFL network.

Mines NFLN. I think Stargazers is too.

Ren

Reaction score
YoMick;2183221 said:
I am getting the Skins - Bills gam with the link above?... so I cant enjoy the game :mad: lol

help!?!?!?

SG is going to swap it over to the cowboys game i think

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Excellent feed!

no buffering... flawless audio...

GO Dallas Cowboys!!!

:)

P.S. See ya in Tampa bay!

:grin2: :bomb:

DALLAS D

Reaction score
it looks much clearer in the vlc, thanks, just hope my internet connection is better by the time the boys play...