3. Safety
  4. Defensive Tackle
  5. Linebacker
  6. Backup RB
  7. Backup QB
  8. Offensive Lineman
  9. Cornerback
  10. Wide Receiver - check Michael Gallup
Those were my priorities prior to all the Dez/Witten news.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
  1. Linebacker - check Leighton Vander Esch
  2. Offensive Lineman - check Connor Williams
  3. Safety
  4. Defensive Tackle
  5. Linebacker
  6. Backup RB
  7. Backup QB
  8. Offensive Lineman
  9. Cornerback

Lol, there's only what, 15 different positions on the field? 13 on offense and defense? If you guess 10 of them, you have a pretty good shot of being right...

Jumbo075

Reaction score
Lol, there's only what, 15 different positions on the field? 13 on offense and defense? If you guess 10 of them, you have a pretty good shot of being right...

Well, they got the first two picks in the order I wanted to see them. Let's see if they get back on track after burning the 3rd round pick on my 10th priority.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score

Creeper

Reaction score
Based on 2017, Dallas had a lot of needs. That's why drafting best player available was their best option in the first 2 rounds. I think they reached a bit for Vander Esch, but they got greast value in Williams if his knee is sound.

Gallup was good value too in a position of need. I wonder if they would be willing to trade out of the 4th up to the third for the Safety next. That would be a great move for them.

garyv

Reaction score
I think in 4th Round with 2 picks we need to address S and DT

5th Round on.....look TE and RB

DanA

Reaction score
I would have gone DT but WR wasn’t far behind, really OG and LB were the only two I thought of as must draft.

Cap12

Reaction score
  1. Linebacker - check Leighton Vander Esch
  2. Offensive Lineman - check Connor Williams
  3. Safety
  4. Defensive Tackle
  5. Linebacker
  6. Backup RB
  7. Backup QB
  8. Offensive Lineman
  9. Cornerback
Absolutely Jumbo. I really like this draft so far. The Cowboys had stayed put and drafted 3 players who seem likely to help. Would have liked Earl Thomas, but short of that, so far so good.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
I was hoping for a DT in the 3rd, but I can live with the Gallup pick.
At least they didn’t go WR with either of the first two, so I’m happy about that.

I was hoping for Harrison Phillips in round 3, or a trade for Earl Thomas.

Also, while those were my 10 draft priorities, which include doubling up on Oline and LB, I have to admit that dumping Dez and the Witten retirement likely changes the order of priorities. I just don't like to change my priority lists.

sdfidaho

Reaction score
I was hoping for Harrison Phillips in round 3, or a trade for Earl Thomas.

Also, while those were my 10 draft priorities, which include doubling up on Oline and LB, I have to admit that dumping Dez and the Witten retirement likely changes the order of priorities. I just don't like to change my priority lists.

I’m okay with or without double dipping OL, but I really want to double dip LB.
If we used three of tomorrow’s picks to move up, Id like to see another LB, a TE, a RB and a fat 1DT with the remaining four picks.
I think we can pick up a safety before the season starts and I still wouldn’t rule out ET. I could see Seattle taking something from next year’s draft.

cowboyec

Reaction score
In the end...I just want guys who makes us better the moment they put on the Star.
LVE....YEP.
CONNOR WILLIAMS...YEP.
GALLUP...YEP.

3 picks in.....we are better today than we were yesterday.
Gimmie a DT,S....and hell...double dip at LB and WR if'n you want to.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I’m okay with or without double dipping OL, but I really want to double dip LB.
If we used three of tomorrow’s picks to move up, Id like to see another LB, a TE, a RB and a fat 1DT with the remaining four picks.
I think we can pick up a safety before the season starts and I still wouldn’t rule out ET. I could see Seattle taking something from next year’s draft.

Agree, I really want Hines at RB and Shaquem Griffin at Will in the 4th round. Then a 1T in the 5th.