Signed by Cowboys Cowboys claim CB Trayvon Mullen

Loso86

Reaction score
he was about what you should expect

4 receptions for 60 yards given up and the long play was a hell of a play by the WR

QBs don’t throw at Diggs. QBs aren’t going to throw for under 100 yards a game against us. Somebody is going to give up yards. It’s going to be Joseph and bland. No different than brown before.
So you trust him against D Smith and others moving forward..!?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Hey super fan, feel free to put me on ignore. The board IQ was a couple points higher after your hero left a floater in the bowl vs SF in January and you disappearred for months. Lets see the instant replay.
Because of low life’s like you. What same person would put up with you low life trailer trash posters? Too many of you.

RS12

Reaction score
Because of low life’s like you. What same person would put up with you low life trailer trash posters? Too many of you.
LOL! This from a moron that doesnt have the brains to come in out of the rain.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Stupid question but a question nonetheless: With all the shopping we've been doing, what is the missing piece to get us over the hump? Which position(s)?

I do realize most of the moves have been due to injury but just wondering out loud.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Stupid question but a question nonetheless: With all the shopping we've been doing, what is the missing piece to get us over the hump? Which position(s)?

I do realize most of the moves have been due to injury but just wondering aloud.
We need another WR who can stretch opposing Defenses while being a good route runner and pass catcher.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The one CB I’m interested in is Kevin King. He was pretty good at Green Bay. He’s decent and apparently turned down contracts earlier in the season intending to skip the season to get healthy. He might be ready for a playoff run.
No he wasn't you just remember his name.

Reactions: BAT

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
So you trust him against D Smith and others moving forward..!?

I don't trust any of them outside of Diggs, so the more the merrier. Maybe someone will stand out before we get to the playoffs. Best bet right now is Bland, but it's not as certain on the inside as with him in the slot. I'm glad we're grabbing multiple options.