Signed by Cowboys Cowboys claim DB Ibraheim Campbell and Center Adam Redmond on waivers

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
Vince-Lombardi-Trophy-1220239.jpg

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I must have missed it, were Ed Reed and Larry Allen available on waivers yesterday?

This the 9th DB and 10th OL, they are getting guys that can fill those roles without paying anything for it. You may have LOL'ed at picking up David Irving, Brian Price and Justin Durant but those guys fill a role.

And therein lies one of the problems with the team and some fans. If all they want to pickup is a 9th DB and 10 OL, then I say why even bother. See, I want them to actually improve the team with every opportunity they can. There are better players out there available for free right now than these two jags and about 6-7 players on the roster yet they do what amounts to passing on the chance to improve the team. If that placates you fine. It does nothing for me.

Bull Frog

Reaction score
I must have missed it, were Ed Reed and Larry Allen available on waivers yesterday?

This the 9th DB and 10th OL, they are getting guys that can fill those roles without paying anything for it. You may have LOL'ed at picking up David Irving, Brian Price and Justin Durant but those guys fill a role.
Agreed. These are down roster guys who may be the first to go at some point. Just like people complaining about Lance Lenoir getting cut. He is probably the 190th ranked receiver in the league and people are losing sleep.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I like the move on Redmond. Makes sense. But the other guy is a nobody...it wont affect anything we do trade wise. Purely for depth..bodies.

Exactly, the 4th Safety will only play in emergencies but he has 11 NFL starts (kinda, it was the Browns) so he can fill that spot. The Center will go to somebody's practice squad when Frederick is ready and that may only be a couple of games.

CelticPunk

Reaction score

Amen, brother. Some will complain about anything and everything. These are waiver claims from roster trim cuts. What were people expecting?

Swanny

Reaction score
LOL at everyone who thought they would claim actual NFL talent to fill the thin spots.
Lol at those that think they know these players better than people who are paid to know these players. The cowboys claimed back up players from guys who were cut from other teams? What did you expect some big name to be claimed??