Signed by Cowboys Cowboys close to signing Robert Prince as WR coach, replacing Adam Henry

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Pretty "meh" signing. I guess his shining achievement would be Golladay? Not sure how much you can take from his year in Houston.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Interestingly, he's the only coach w/o 2022 contract.........all others are under contract.

Big_D

Reaction score
championship? Boise east? Why are we s hell bent on running a Boise state style offense when it hasnt worked? We have MM, a west coast offense guy sitting here and we aint gonna run it? Weird.

fans want to blame McCarthy but this is all Jerry! Bring in an offensive minded coach and saddle him with his inexperienced pet project. Then it becomes more finger pointing. Jerry never seems to learn a lesson.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
championship? Boise east? Why are we s hell bent on running a Boise state style offense when it hasnt worked? We have MM, a west coast offense guy sitting here and we aint gonna run it? Weird.
He has spent 14 of the last 17 years in the NFL, so it's not as if he is locked into the Boise State system.

I actually don't think the Cowboys are running the Boise State system either though. I'm sure there are elements of it, but likely also elements of the Lions and Cowboys and Moore's own ideas.

Not saying that has worked that well, just that I don't think Moore is cloning the Boise State system

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Wow!!!! Houston. Lions and Boise State...SUPER BOWL...:facepalm:
DisloyalSpecificAndeancat-size_restricted.gif

Dallas is SCREWED.......