Cowboys coaches workout OSU players again

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Cardale Jones

2cRDI8b.gif

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I don't remember Dallas ever being so diligent before a draft. Hopefully this leads to better results.

I don't remember them ever being this top heavy before a draft. Well over 50% of their visits are top 50 guys in this draft.

Aven8

Reaction score
Don't be surprised if the apple of their eye is Darron Lee in a trade back. They loved Shazier and would have taken him had Pitt not gotten before us. He has similar traits.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Don't be surprised if the apple of their eye is Darron Lee in a trade back. They loved Shazier and would have taken him had Pitt not gotten before us. He has similar traits.

Interesting.

Hardline

Reaction score
They are trying to convince themselves to pass on Elliott but somehow can't justify it knowing what a colossal mistake it would be.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score

Yeah I thought about that. He'd be a possibility if they were to trade with the Rams at 15.

kazzd58

Reaction score
this is actually a strength of Garrett with his dad and all scouting....

knowledge can comes with experience and failure is the best teacher Idc what nobody say.. u cant do the same things and expect different results

so hey good job Garrett keep being thorough because we do pretty good in the top rounds now and with us since we picking so high, we can get quality players for this 4 win squad that was missing Romo and Dez

this draft hopefully should be a win for us especially when it comes to quality players

Gaede

Reaction score

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Anytime I watched Ohio state to scout Bosa, I noticed Lee instead. He is already a playmaker and has crazy potential