Cowboys coaches workout OSU players again

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Cardale Jones

I know I will get blasted for this but this is the QB I choose/target in the later rounds. I will address other areas of the team first and target this guy. His main down fall is he is raw. But he did show he won't panic when the lights are bright. With the Boys from a financial standpoint really needing to keep Romo until 2018, this will give you plenty of time to develop him. I would definitely take him over Prescott and the NC State QB in later rounds.

Sydla

Reaction score
I know I will get blasted for this but this is the QB I choose/target in the later rounds. I will address other areas of the team first and target this guy. His main down fall is he is raw. But he did show he won't panic when the lights are bright. With the Boys from a financial standpoint really needing to keep Romo until 2018, this will give you plenty of time to develop him. I would definitely take him over Prescott and the NC State QB in later rounds.

Jones' main downfall is he is a total knucklehead.

The Natural

Reaction score

I'm right there with you

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Jones' main downfall is he is a total knucklehead.

And isn't very good at anything pertaining to quarterbacking and refused to study and skipped QB meetings leading to his eventual benching...

DFWJC

Reaction score
I think Vonn Bell is good
Took him in my Kiper Mock :D
But two months ago, I was hoping he'd be there at the top of the 3rd, and now he's looking like an early 2nd round guy. Oh well.

garyv

Reaction score
I think Vonn Bell is good
Took him in my Kiper Mock :D
But two months ago, I was hoping he'd be there at the top of the 3rd, and now he's looking like an early 2nd round guy. Oh well.

Probably 4th or 5th best Safety

DFWJC

Reaction score
Probably 4th or 5th best Safety

I think he's not too far from Joseph....so I'd put him top 3 or 2.
Time will tell.

Just wish he hadn't risen so quickly on the boards. Hard to hide his all around game though.