Cowboys combine interviews so far

RS12

Reaction score

• http://BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1/jscss/Images/Logos/MED/DAL.gif Dallas Cowboys

• Melvin Gordon, RB, Wisconsin (COM)
  • Connor Halliday, QB, Washington State (COM)
  • Blake Sims, QB, Alabama (COM)
http://BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1/ProspectMeetings/ByTeam

RS12

Reaction score
Surprised by the two QBs they have talked to so far. Dont see Sims as a QB in the NFL. Gordon is totally logical though.

RS12

Reaction score
Cameron Artis-Payne, Nebraska’s Ameer Abdullah, Florida State’s Karlos Williams and Boise State’s Jay Ajayi have all met with the Cowboys.

http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...-backs-who-have-met-with-dallas-cowboys.html/

reddyuta

Reaction score
No Gurley yet? i will be surprised if he doesnt get an invite to VR.

rkell87

Reaction score
Anybody else think Abdullah is perfect for what we do here? Everyone keeps talking about the top two backs at 27 or duke, or ajayi later. Im glad to know the cowboys at least want to know more.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Cameron Artis-Payne, Nebraska’s Ameer Abdullah, Florida State’s Karlos Williams and Boise State’s Jay Ajayi have all met with the Cowboys.

http://cowboysblog.***BANNED-URL***...-backs-who-have-met-with-dallas-cowboys.html/

I'm a fan of this guy.

Gaede

Reaction score
Anybody else think Abdullah is perfect for what we do here? Everyone keeps talking about the top two backs at 27 or duke, or ajayi later. Im glad to know the cowboys at least want to know more.

He's the RB I'm targeting.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score

Certainly could replace Dunbar. Don't like him as a lead dog though.

RamziD

Reaction score
Abdullah's not bad, but I've always liked Cobb as a potential replacement in our power running game if Murray signs elsewhere.

VACowboy

Reaction score
I guess I'm alone, but the big back I like is TJ Yeldin. My pick of the overall litter, though, is Duke Johnson. He's not the bruiser it seems most everyone else wants, but he runs between the tackles and is a threat to take any play to the house.

tm1119

Reaction score
Ajayi, Abdullah, Duke, Coleman, Yeldon... doesn't really matter to me which 1 we get honestly, any of them would be a very good pick at 60

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I hope they meet with Jeremy Langford. He's one of my favorite backs in this draft and reminds me a lot of Murray. I think he's one of the most complete backs in the draft and probably the best in pass protection.

The Realist

Reaction score
Abdullah only had 24 fumbles in college.

Jay says he speaks to Lawrnce all the time and he's from Dallas.

CCBoy

Reaction score

I would be very surprised if Randle is back for next season, and on the roster.

DFWJC

Reaction score

Coleman too

Gaede

Reaction score
Abdullah only had 24 fumbles in college.

Jay says he speaks to Lawrnce all the time and he's from Dallas.

Fumbling can be fixed. Though our coaches haven't proven that lol.

If the team like Jay's skillset, then I'd imagine they'll be targeting big time. They have all the inside info on him, I'm sure. Round 2-would be a good pick.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I like Malcolm Brown...tough, powerful north/south runner with adequate speed. He is a good blocker. Always seems to get positive yds. Very good ball control. Very little wear on the tread, thanks to sharing carries at Texas. Can probably be had in the 5th round (an absolute steele of a pick).

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I like Malcolm Brown...tough, powerful north/south runner with adequate speed. He is a good blocker. Always seems to get positive yds. Very good ball control. Very little wear on the tread, thanks to sharing carries at Texas. Can probably be had in the 5th round (an absolute steele of a pick).

Yeah I dig Brown too. This draft is loaded at RB and I'd be real upset if Dallas takes one in the first couple of rounds. I'm a big fan of Yeldon/Alabama, Langford/Michigan State, Brown/Louisville, and Brown/Texas. All these guys could be had in round 3+ and could perform well behind the Cowboys O-Line.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
TJ Clemmings - Tackle - Pittsburgh said he interviewed with Cowboys last night