Cowboys could reunite Kendricks with Zim in free agency

Carson

Reaction score
They are both still on their rookie contracts. Kendricks is a 32 year old proven vet. Not the same kind of comparison cost-wise. Nice try.
He had very little of a market last season. Reports are the RB, LB and Safety market is going to be down and a bunch of one year deals. I’d be shocked if he was given $6+ by anybody but if it’s for one year it’s possible

Aven8

Reaction score
I hope we don’t go this cheap. The dude is done.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He had very little of a market last season. Reports are the RB, LB and Safety market is going to be down and a bunch of one year deals. I’d be shocked if he was given $6+ by anybody but if it’s for one year it’s possible
Also read/heard this........their value(s) will be diluted a bit from my understanding.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
They will after restructures.
I hope they create enough, BDC. Lots of big contracts to sign. Dak could seriously help this roster if he gave a discount. Instead of taking $60 mil / year, just take $40 - $42 / year. That would help a lot and prove he is a team player after all. Nobody can convince me $40 - $42 mil / year is not enough for any franchise QB. That's a lot of money. Waaaay more than enough!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh come on, who needs defenders when Dak needs all- pros at every position. He's really close to a breakout campaign!!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I hope they create enough, BDC. Lots of big contracts to sign. Dak could seriously help this roster if he gave a discount. Instead of taking $60 mil / year, just take $40 - $42 / year. That would help a lot and prove he is a team player after all. Nobody can convince me $40 - $42 mil / year is not enough for any franchise QB. That's a lot of money. Waaaay more than enough!
Honestly.......you are exactly right if we are talking just money per sa but I think the amount is about respect vs monetary value.

conner01

Reaction score
Agreed…and fair, just seen too many dudes on the wrong side of 30 suddenly not be able to run anymore once signed here. Scorned probably. Ranting today lol.
And he knows how the scheme works. Seems like a great fit

Chasing6

Reaction score
I would the OT market will be lower than Tyron thinks, with this OT draft class.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Considering he makes more off the field than on it, yes he should take less.

He is smart enough to know that staying in Dallas would only mean even more endorsements and money for him.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Considering he makes more off the field than on it, yes he should take less.

He is smart enough to know that staying in Dallas would only mean even more endorsements and money for him.
If Dak gets greedy once again, find a way to start replacing him. No player is above the team nor should be able to handicap the team because of one player's greediness.

quickccc

Reaction score
I'd be pretty shocked if this didn't happen. Shouldn't cost too much, fills a need, and has the Zimmer connection.
for an aged 32 yr older, who doesn't carry as big an aged rep as say Bobby Wagner (who is also again a FA)
Cowboys probably could get Hendricks cheap, .. although i'd look into these whispering rumors that Zim & Hendy
didn't see eye to eye and get along. Maye it's more media than matter.