RELEASED Cowboys cut K Lirim Hajrullahu

Motorola

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys, paddling in circles for the last quarter century.
I had quarter in my mind and somewhere between it and my fingers the PTSD kicked in.
We CZers make posts from time to time with stat errors, false\wrong information, and grammar-language mistakes.
O-o-C-C just happened to post his response before your correction.
Credit to you for acknowledging your gaffe.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Cowboys flipped a coin and Maher won.

Neither is the second coming of Adam Vinatieri.

links18

Reaction score
Just what we need to do end the kicker competition early, because we are so set. (That is what they are doing right?)

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Should've drafted Cade York. Absolutely negligent. Did they not see how valuable Evan McPherson was for the Bengals?

York went early 4th round. Unless they traded early 4 or drafted him 3rd round, he wasn't an option.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Maher's kicks seem to double curve - they go right for a while then start to bend back left. Weird.

On long kicks, they eventually bend back. On shorter ones, they don't.

The last thing anyone wants is a knuckleball place kicker. In a punter that is highly desireable as it makes it more difficult for a returner to gauge the ball coming down.

For a placekick if you have a tendency to contact the ball on the longest part of the circumference (middle fat part of the ball) and impart no consistent action to the kick then you wont be able to predict the flight and may have negative outcomes of drifting outside the uprights.

I much prefer a kicker who has consistent action. The best being one who tends to draw the ball and the second best is one who fades the ball. But both types of flight have to be consistent.

Think golf. You can have either a draw or a fade, but do it consistently, and then you can adjust your direction to shape the shot to where you need it to land. Or in this case fly through.

jnday

Reaction score
we will be going for a ton of 2 pointers this year.
They should contact the high school coach that never punts or kicks off to opponents. He always goes for two points instead of kicking an extra point. That coach constantly has a long line of pro and college coaches that visits in search of better ways to score. His approach to the game is unique. Always go for it and never give the ball to opposing teams.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I REALLY liked this guy....did they ever give him a look??? He was in Dallas playing for the Renegades for cying out loud.

What could it hurt to bring this kid in for a look?

rambo2

Reaction score
Just what we need to do end the kicker competition early, because we are so set. (That is what they are doing right?)
What they are doing is keeping their depth with a position player. It makes a lot of sense. It gives them 1 more player that they can play in the game instead of risking injury with a starter or a better player.