- Messages
- 115,450
- Reaction score
- 151,098
Parker's defense whenever the opposing QB throws the ball.I mean it’s not like our scheme is complicated.
Just run around and look lost
looooooooool too funny!!!I mean it’s not like our scheme is complicated.
Just run around and look lost
I mean it’s not like our scheme is complicated.
Just run around and look lost

I mean it’s not like our scheme is complicated.
Just run around and look lost

I call it the electric football defense.I mean it’s not like our scheme is complicated.
Just run around and look lost
No team plays man to man more than 50% of the time.Parker's system should (and now can) be morphed into more of a man-to-man scheme.
From what I understand they will use porter as a man to man and play zone behind himNo team plays man to man more than 50% of the time.
Cowboys are always top 10 in % of man snaps.
They will likely mix in more man.
But the whole man coverage vs zone coverage stuff is a bit overblown.
But it's like the Cowboys show zone presnap with the intent of morphing to man, but half the back 7 forgetsNo team plays man to man more than 50% of the time.
Cowboys are always top 10 in % of man snaps.
They will likely mix in more man.
But the whole man coverage vs zone coverage stuff is a bit overblown.
Yeah!Yawn at this point nobody cares what he has to say until he gets this D on track!!!
Coog with the hot takes lately. He’s bringing the rage.Yawn at this point nobody cares what he has to say until he gets this D on track!!!
