Jarntt
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 7,598
- Reaction score
- 10,008
I am betting we play a lot more single high robberFrom what I understand they will use porter as a man to man and play zone behind him
I am betting we play a lot more single high robberFrom what I understand they will use porter as a man to man and play zone behind him
Hey I'm just trying to give the people what they need!Coog with the hot takes lately. He’s bringing the rage.
![]()
Oh myYeah!
If this moron cannot establish a whole new defensive system w 5 major injuries, 5 free agents and 5 rookies by week 4… off with his head!
Light the torches, pickup your pitchforks and scream as loud as you can!
Good grief…
If he just said yes or no people around here would have said why you giving away trade secrets He's being honest he probably doesn't know but even if he did why would he say anything to the world why wouldn't he let the Texans worry about whether he may or may not play all the way up to game time it should not be announced until the inactives have to be announced..I mean it’s not like our scheme is complicated.
Just run around and look lost
Lol yeah the forgetting their assignments is not helpful hahaBut it's like the Cowboys show zone presnap with the intent of morphing to man, but half the back 7 forgets
Yes exactly. Having porter Jr. gives Coach Parker more flexibility in what he calls and how he mixes coverages for sure.From what I understand they will use porter as a man to man and play zone behind him
I mean it’s not like our scheme is complicated.
Just run around and look lost


That actually made me do a spit takeParker's defense whenever the opposing QB throws the ball.
![]()
