News: Cowboys DC Mike Nolan Fired

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I’m pretty old school myself and I know you keep up with PFF and other stats more than I do so I was just trying to learn more which is also why I trust your opinion when it comes to that type of stuff.

Anyways, thanks for clarifying!
I wasnt talking about you btw. Its all g and im here to get real info out there

phildadon86

Reaction score
I wasnt talking about you btw. Its all g and im here to get real info out there
While I agree with your main concept of Nolan wasn’t all to blame. The players drafted by Marinelli have left a stink on this team. They are dumb. And also not used to being held accountable.

jaylons “watch the tape” response is infuriating to me as a fan. He doesn’t care. Why? Because Garrett let these buffoons get away with everything.

Nolan was an easy target but you can’t expect to have one the the worst defences in the league and heads not to roll. Now let’s see who replaces him.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
A real grown man knows if he doesnt have the answers he is wise enough to use all his available resources to get the job done correctly.

It aint about knowing everything and being right all the time. Thats what women are here for

I had a wife like that once. I often ask those that I think know more for their opinions and thoughts I just don't answer others by saying hey so and so what do you think, instead I'll just express my thought on whatever. If it's something I'm not sure of, I'll seek out more info on it before answering. When that guy answered me with asking what you thought about it, it reminded me of this guy when I was back in high school that went around starting things and then went to the class bully and asked what he thought about it hoping the bully would take things over. I'm not calling you a bully at all, it's just the juvenile way the guy answered me.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
While I agree with your main concept of Nolan wasn’t all to blame. The players drafted by Marinelli have left a stink on this team. They are dumb. And also not used to being held accountable.

jaylons “watch the tape” response is infuriating to me as a fan. He doesn’t care. Why? Because Garrett let these buffoons get away with everything.

Nolan was an easy target but you can’t expect to have one the the worst defences in the league and heads not to roll. Now let’s see who replaces him.
Crazy thing is it wasnt much better last year. This team was built on the offense being so good it coddles the defense. When your starting qb goes down the defense has to be held accountable but the players suck

phildadon86

Reaction score
Crazy thing is it wasnt much better last year. This team was built on the offense being so good it coddles the defense. When your starting qb goes down the defense has to be held accountable but the players suck
I agree. Need an infusion of talent big time. Good thing we have so many picks this year. And high ones at that. We can legitimately retool most of our defence in one off season with the right draft.

aria

Reaction score
I had a wife like that once. I often ask those that I think know more for their opinions and thoughts I just don't answer others by saying hey so and so what do you think, instead I'll just express my thought on whatever. If it's something I'm not sure of, I'll seek out more info on it before answering. When that guy answered me with asking what you thought about it, it reminded me of this guy when I was back in high school that went around starting things and then went to the class bully and asked what he thought about it hoping the bully would take things over. I'm not calling you a bully at all, it's just the juvenile way the guy answered me.
It wasn’t an answer dotard, it was a response. Do you not know the difference? Perhaps you’re the one that should have seeked out more information before injecting your uniformed opinion.

I have no problem admitting when I don’t know or understand something and I don’t mind asking questions. I’d rather admit I don’t know what I’m talking about and ask questions from those that do rather than open my mouth about something I don’t know anything about and expose my ignorance that way.

Not only did you expose your ignorance but your usual arrogance and holier than thou attitude. Well done, the trifecta!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I criticize the team too. The difference is I don’t do it every thread, every post, every day and all day.
Some fans criticize the team constantly which is normal for fans to do when the team stinks. You criticize the fans constantly. And you call everyone else a hater!