News: Cowboys DC Mike Nolan Fired

aria

Reaction score
DVOA is a phony stat because it is based on the teams they played against. The truth is for most of the 2020 season the Cowboys defense sat at 31st or 32nd based on what they didn't do regardless who it was that they played.
What say you @Hennessy_King?

8FOR!3

Reaction score
I'm just worried like we're going to screw up this next hire like we always do with defensive coordinators.

aria

Reaction score
Do you have Hennessy speak for you on everything? You can't answer things for yourself?
Are you that dumb? Can you not follow a thread? Try again. Your answer sucked and I don’t know that much about DVOA, but he does, so I wanted to see what he had to say about your lackluster elementary response.

What’s the matter, afraid you’ll get schooled? Don’t worry this won’t be the first time you’ve been embarrassed on this site. Your bottom is probably still sore from the daily spankings you get. I’ll put my money on Hennessy over you any day when it comes to football knowledge.

@Hennessy_King I was trying to learn more but don’t waste your time with this clown, I’ve made the mistake once which is why I rarely reply to him even if I disagree.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Are you that dumb? Can you not follow a thread? Try again. Your answer sucked and I don’t know that much about DVOA, but he does, so I wanted to see what he had to say about your lackluster elementary response.

What’s the matter, afraid you’ll get schooled? Don’t worry this won’t be the first time you’ve been embarrassed on this site. Your bottom is probably still sore from the daily spankings you get. I’ll put my money on Hennessy over you any day when it comes to football knowledge.

@Hennessy_King I was trying to learn more but don’t waste your time with this clown, I’ve made the mistake once which is why I rarely reply to him even if I disagree.

I'm smart enough to know that I didn't say anything about Hennessy, in fact we've agreed on several things. Unfortunately for you , you're not quick enough upstairs to see that my reply to you was a jab at you not Hennessy. Now I see why you look to Hennessy for help in your replies.

aria

Reaction score
I'm smart enough to know that I didn't say anything about Hennessy, in fact we've agreed on several things. Unfortunately for you , you're not quick enough upstairs to see that my reply to you was a jab at you not Hennessy. Now I see why you look to Hennessy for help in your replies.
No, I knew exactly where your reply was directed and I clearly explained my reasoning for tagging Hennessy. Unfortunately for you, dementia is taking its toll dotard.

I don’t care how many things you and Hennessy agree on, you both made complete opposite statements regarding the same subject so clearly, based on your and his reply, you don’t agree on this particular topic.

I was just trying to learn more but as usual your arrogance and little man syndrome kicked in and you had to be insulting.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
No, I knew exactly where your reply was directed and I clearly explained my reasoning for tagging Hennessy. Unfortunately for you, dementia is taking its toll dotard.

I don’t care how many things you and Hennessy agree on, you both made complete opposite statements regarding the same subject so clearly, based on your and his reply, you don’t agree on this particular topic.

I was just trying to learn more but as usual your arrogance and little man syndrome kicked in and you had to be insulting.

Only a little kid would care whether or not 2 other people agree on a particular thing when they have agreed on other things. If Hennessy and I differ on this and he wants to discuss it, I image we will. One thing though, we won't have the need to asked what another person thinks about something we are discussing.

aria

Reaction score
Only a little kid would care whether or not 2 other people agree on a particular thing when they have agreed on other things. If Hennessy and I differ on this and he wants to discuss it, I image we will. One thing though, we won't have the need to asked what another person thinks about something we are discussing.
Is English your first language? What part of my reply didn’t you understand?

Let’s try this for the last time. I admittedly don’t know much about DVOA. I posted a few stats from last season compared to this seasons defense. Hennessy said those stats aren’t accurate and/or don’t tell the entire story and that DVOA is much more accurate because it takes other factors into account.

You said DVOA is misleading and inaccurate (the only reason you mentioned was the teams they played).

Two people replied to me who have completely contradicting opinions on the same topic which I know almost nothing about and I wanted to learn more. Instead of asking each of them individually and saying “hey Hennessy, that pompous jerk said DVOA is inaccurate because of xyz” I just tagged him to see what both of you had to say.

I would apologize for hurting your feelers but you’re such a jerk that there is no need to.

Carry on with your bad self Napoleon.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Is English your first language? What part of my reply didn’t you understand?

Let’s try this for the last time. I admittedly don’t know much about DVOA. I posted a few stats from last season compared to this seasons defense. Hennessy said those stats aren’t accurate and/or don’t tell the entire story and that DVOA is much more accurate because it takes other factors into account.

You said DVOA is misleading and inaccurate (the only reason you mentioned was the teams they played).

Two people replied to me who have completely contradicting opinions on the same topic which I know almost nothing about and I wanted to learn more. Instead of asking each of them individually and saying “hey Hennessy, that pompous jerk said DVOA is inaccurate because of xyz” I just tagged him to see what both of you had to say.

I would apologize for hurting your feelers but you’re such a jerk that there is no need to.

Carry on with your bad self Napoleon.

I see you were just to lazy to reply to Hennessy and me separately In any case I'm done with your childish ways. Don't bother to reply because I'll just ignore it. I hope none of that was to confusing for you.

aria

Reaction score
I see you were just to lazy to reply to Hennessy and me separately In any case I'm done with your childish ways. Don't bother to reply because I'll just ignore it. I hope none of that was to confusing for you.
Too lazy? Lol, yeah that’s why I’ve wasted my time with you for the past 24 hours and just to help you out, it’s “too”, don’t let that confuse you.

Going back and forth with two different people, quoting one to the other, instead of just letting them reply to each other and trying to learn is smart not lazy.

See ya Napoleon.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Our actual dvoa was 20th but due to 31st strength of.schedule dropped us to 23rd overall

I love delusional boom ers who think they actually.know anything of substance in 2020 the world has passed them by and they don't kno how to handle it

aria

Reaction score
Our actual dvoa was 20th but due to 31st strength of.schedule dropped us to 23rd overall

I love delusional boom ers who think they actually.know anything of substance in 2020 the world has passed them by and they don't kno how to handle it
I’m pretty old school myself and I know you keep up with PFF and other stats more than I do so I was just trying to learn more which is also why I trust your opinion when it comes to that type of stuff.

Anyways, thanks for clarifying!

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Do you have Hennessy speak for you on everything? You can't answer things for yourself?
A real grown man knows if he doesnt have the answers he is wise enough to use all his available resources to get the job done correctly.

It aint about knowing everything and being right all the time. Thats what women are here for