Cowboys defense getting chirpy with Dak Prescott

glimmerman

Reaction score
They wouldn’t be talking trash to him if they had no respect for him. They are scared of what he’s been doing to them so far. He’s been torching them all camp.
They are trash talking. They are trying to fire him up and get in his head. If contact was allowed he may have scored. Play gained yards. And he is hitting his receivers. Either or secondary is playing off or Daks fitting the ball in there.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
And Then he proceeded to throw a plethora of TD's to Cooks , Cee Dee even Fergie got in on it .

But whatever floats your boat
Not trying to take anything away from him, but look at who those TDs are against. When they beat Gilmore or Diggs, it's a big deal. When they are beating backups, sometimes players who will never see the field in the regular season, not so much.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Damn, Im not going to lie, calling me that b word would have me swanging ya huurd?!?!?.....I understand talking trash but that's going to far
Do you regularly listen to NFL players talk trash? That's the type of things they say. Throwing words around like that is considered trash talk or play fighting.