Cowboys defense getting chirpy with Dak Prescott

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Nope disagree, we just wanted him gone last year and the year before. Most didn’t want to give him that contract and at end of last season and seasons n before he more then cemented that he ducks. Thanks for oplaying but this year isn’t new it’s still got the chump leading it
Most? Who is most? Most maybe here in CZ, but in the real world, most Cowboys fans truly like and appreciate Dak.

At the end of 2022, Dak had the 6th most jerseys bought throughout the whole NFL. CeeDee came in 5th, while Micah came in 2nd. If that doesn't tell one how much Dak is liked and appreciated, I don't know what does.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
They have no respect for this scrub and know he cost them a chance at the NFCCG last season
What kind of leader allows someone like Diggs, who avoids contact at all costs, speak to him that way without slapping that head?

That who you want in your foxhole?

That ain't no leader.
The leader sits by himself next to the OC during the game looking at his pro and sweating like a pig in heat.
And you're correct didn't say a word as he knows they are now fed up carrying his sorry ...
Forged by BS made of Panic.......
Micah ain't even respecting the Red-shirt.....Dak is a great Leader:huh:

............... ya did you hear the one about the fat lady???? :muttley:

Yall reaching...

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
So you prefer the defense be able to hit Dak and injure him, thus costing the Cowboys the 2023 season before it gets started? Micah almost caused that. How ignorant is this? You're personal hatred for Dak is more important than what's best for the team?
lol No he shouldn't hit him but it's stupid to say he's lighting up the defense when the defense can't even play at full force. It's just playing catch out there. We won't know how Dak is going to do in the new offense until the games start. And no I don't hate Dak but I am tired of the excuses for him. I hope he does well because I'm getting older and I don't want to go through another rebuild looking for a new Qb. Jerry couldn't find one if his life depended on it. He lucked into Dak and Romo. But this is year 8. Dak is pretty much who he is now.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
lol No he shouldn't hit him but it's stupid to say he's lighting up the defense when the defense can't even play at full force. It's just playing catch out there. We won't know how Dak is going to do in the new offense until the games start. And no I don't hate Dak but I am tired of the excuses for him. I hope he does well because I'm getting older and I don't want to go through another rebuild looking for a new Qb. Jerry couldn't find one if his life depended on it. He lucked into Dak and Romo. But this is year 8. Dak is pretty much who he is now.
Disagree on a QB not being able to improve by year 8, especially since the best QBs have proven to get better with time, but I agree with everything else you said.

plymkr

Reaction score
I laughed when I saw it was Diggs. The way Diggs played last year you’d think every player had a red jersey on. Someone should get Diggs’ eyes checked for color blindness cuz he avoided contact with everyone. Yo Diggs, not everyone on offense is wearing a red jersey during the season and playoff games.

renny

Reaction score
Not trying to take anything away from him, but look at who those TDs are against. When they beat Gilmore or Diggs, it's a big deal. When they are beating backups, sometimes players who will never see the field in the regular season, not so much.
Michael Gallup beat Gilmore, just tell the truth!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I laughed when I saw it was Diggs. The way Diggs played last year you’d think every player had a red jersey on. Someone should get Diggs’ eyes checked for color blindness cuz he avoided contact with everyone. Yo Diggs, not everyone on offense is wearing a red jersey during the season and playoff games.
Sad but true. Diggs got paid, so now he is running his mouth. Unbelievable.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sad but true. Diggs got paid, so now he is running his mouth. Unbelievable.
Wake up will you please......Do you think the defense has any respect left for Prescott?
2 Niner games they played their guts out to have inept #4 lose both of them.
Man, bet that Prescott is the biggest Joke when Doomsday is alone in the room..... :omg:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Wake up will you please......Do you think the defense has any respect left for Prescott?
2 Niner games they played their guts out to have inept #4 lose both of them.
Man, bet that Prescott is the biggest Joke when Doomsday is alone in the room..... :omg:
Wake up! Diggs has no room to talk since he greatly contributed to that 49ers playoff loss. Wake up.