Cowboys defense getting chirpy with Dak Prescott

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak just took it too.

He didn't want none. We've seen him fight before.

Go back and do as you're told, Dakky poo.
Ya remember that Parking lot incident ouch........ya seems fighting back is not one of his strong points.....Not good for a Leader of men.

plasticman

Reaction score
When we were kids, my brother and I would get together with about 10-12 others and choose up sides to play football on this abandoned field. It was always a couple of brothers in each family, sometimes three.

Each team always seemed to have a kid whose brother was on the other side, me included.

We would then proceed to knock the you-know-what out of each other. It was hard hitting, knock down tackling, 70's rules, no such thing as in the grasp. There was taunting, smack talk, you name it.

When the game was over, battered and bruised, brothers that had viciously tackled each other for hours would pick each other up off the ground and go home to eat as if nothing had happened. What was said and done was simple "heat of the battle" stuff that was never taken seriously.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Man if people heard what me and my friends said to each other when we were playing ball ......... It gets obscene lol
Yeah facts. That is true l. Most likely playful banter and or just a competitive slightly heated moment between friends

Dallasfann

Reaction score
To be fair. This defense knows it was good enough to win a SB last year. I'd be upset at the QB too. Hate Dak or love Dak, the dude lost us the game against the 49ers almost by himself. He's got a lot to prove.

Brax

Reaction score
John Elway was 32 when he won his first SB.
I know.....no one will mistake Prescott for Elway... :laugh:
I believe he was 37 when he won his first SB, # 32 , he played in 3 by his 8th year I believe, and you are right no one will ever mistake Dak for Elway.