Cowboys DL Chauncey Golston has golden opportunity for a breakout season

fivetwos

Reaction score
He isn’t a bad player, but I think a team that uses only the draft to acquire talent needs a little more out of a third round pick.

Same with Osi, and goes without saying on Wright. Toss in fatman rapper penalty machine in the second, and that draft is Micah Parsons and a pile of crap.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Don’t players “ play “ info more snaps by production ? Why make excuses . Either you’re good enough to merit more snaps or you’re not .

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Give us the break down on why he sucks? Always a negative response to a decent article from some fans.
Watch him play. Don't hold your breath waiting on something positive to happen. Or this will be your last post.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Did you read the article?

Actually I already know the answer to that question.
Some guys have versatility because they arent good enough to handle the lead role at any position but posses some intangibles. Some guys are versatile because they can impact play from multiple positions. The former describes CG. Able body, low pay amount, and tweener size are Gholstons intangibles.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watch him play. Don't hold your breath waiting on something positive to happen. Or this will be your last post.
Don't be so sure about that.
I am not saying he is all pro, but he is not horrible either. Can be a good role player.