CFZ Cowboys Do Not Need Dak

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
aren't you proud of yourself. I know I am. here is a star for you. print and put it up in your room.
:star:

I'll gladly take it...must have been hard for you to give it up...your well on the road to getting rid of that Coward label...now go give a star to everyone else you insulted the last couple of days

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'll gladly take it...must have been hard for you to give it up...your well on the road to getting rid of that Coward label...now go give a star to everyone else you insulted the last couple of days
no, I give star to all my good students. so you deserved one. although first one is usually just a participation trophy....keep up the good work and I will give you a gold star (well you have to earn the silver one first).

I did not insult you, if you go back over your posts, you see you started hurling it first....hmmm, why the memory issues? interesting.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
no, I give star to all my good students. so you deserved one. although first one is usually just a participation trophy....keep up the good work and I will give you a gold star (well you have to earn the silver one first).

I did not insult you, if you go back over your posts, you see you started hurling it first....hmmm, why the memory issues? interesting.

Now who's confused? of course calling someone confused isn't insulting them...is it? And i'm still waiting for you to answer just one of the questions i asked you

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
it will be the defense and running game if we beat the eagles.
I’m not sure Cooper Rush has beaten anyone he’s winning but he’s not the one winning. And I hate to say that because it’s always a team sport. But it’s not on his shoulders

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can take you Government military comment and shove it up your ###. I don’t wear it on my sleeve like the USArmy guy does. You’re really in the gutters with that comment but it’s not surprising knowing you.
I was out of line. You have my sincere apology.

I have the utmost respect...and normally.... high courtesy for all military service people.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I’m not sure Cooper Rush has beaten anyone he’s winning but he’s not the one winning. And I hate to say that because it’s always a team sport. But it’s not on his shoulders
He is doing exactly what's expected and coaches are putting the team in position to succeed. They know they can't get into a position for him to have win the game. So it's defense and run game.

That's why there is a commitment to run game as evident from number of runs per game including when it's not working with low ypc.

So agreed. It's not in his shoulders. At some point we need offensive output. That's when we will struggle.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He is doing exactly what's expected and coaches are putting the team in position to succeed. They know they can't get into a position for him to have win the game. So it's defense and run game.

That's why there is a commitment to run game as evident from number of runs per game including when it's not working with low ypc.

So agreed. It's not in his shoulders. At some point we need offensive output. That's when we will struggle.
I hope not. But I love the way the game is been called. I think I’d rather see 100% rush than a non-perfect Prescott. At least rush isn’t giving the game away. I hate to see an interception because of a poor grip

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I hope not. But I love the way the game is been called. I think I’d rather see 100% rush than a non-perfect Prescott. At least rush isn’t giving the game away. I hate to see an interception because of a poor grip
At some point we have to lean on rush to win a game and that's when we will fail. Dak isnt perfect. But still better than rush. I don't let my bias, hate or agenda impact my opinion of one vs. the other like some of the other people around here.. 13 points output will only get you so far.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Lol ...you are a funny child.....how cute

"Take that tp the bank"....he says.

Id be rich if i never folllowed that advice.

That you don’t understand that, barring injury, Dak Prescott is and will be the franchise QB for a minimum of the next 6 years shows how little you know about the NFL and how 95+% of teams with a QB of Dak’s age handle that asset. The historical data is overwhelming, you’re just too dense to understand it.

You keep dreaming, though. I don’t really care. You’ve proven over and again that you lack the intellect to weigh in objectively.