CFZ Cowboys Do Not Need Dak

LocoBates

Reaction score
Dak Lovers: "We don't need Dak in the field, Cowboys are winning"

Dak Haters: "We don't need Dak, Cowboys are winning in the field"

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So YOU are the expert eh? If people don't; agree with YOU...they are on drugs.

The be all and end of of NFL expertise!

Yet you have ZERO Lombardi's...let alone ZERO NFL teams.

Well we should all bow to you JAG opinion!

Not.

Just another random dude who thinks he knows everything. Got plenty of those here!
Yeah, look in the mirror.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Currently. The defense and special teams have been so good that the Cowboys are going very conservative with the game plan. Cooper is doing enough to keep the wins coming. Would have been 12/16 without the drops and possibly a lot more points. He has delivered some critical throws throughout this run. He was not bad or pathetic-the team did not ask him to pass much. Rush is still unproven though.

When Dak gets his job back, he will not have the luxury of blaming the coaches or defense or offensive line or receivers. Obviously, the team can perform just fine with the current team assets. Just win in the big games and especially January/February. That’s how you earn the respect so many fans here want others to bestow on the QB.

Things I did notice that affected the offense. Aaron Donald is really good (sorry Tyler Smith). Tony pollard is a fantastic runner, but a liability in blitz pickups. The team made some penalties that killed drives. The Cowboys did not want to risk a turnover to the point of not calling longer developing pass plays. Tried to kill the clock by running it later in the game. Will see what happens with Philly-hope Rush gets another start for more data and more of a feel for how he responds to even more pressure.
Cooper Rush will not beat the Eagles.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I suppose you can call the past 2 Super Bowl winners trash. And the 4-1 Giants who just had an impressive win vs Green Bay. Lol
Gallup made an incredible play, but that sideline pass to Gallup was perfect. Dak couldn't have thrown it any better.
Pollard needs to convince himself to block the man coming form the blind side.
Yes but the first one he threw the Gallup Gallup missed it. That should’ve been a touchdown rush sucks

starfan1

Reaction score
Cooper Rush will not beat the Eagles.
No but the team can ! I didn’t expect the team to win with Cooper all 4 of these games.

even though the defense is largely responsible along with some timely runs cooper hasn’t crapped the bed

can’t wait till Dak returns so the offense can be one more of a threat while not going away from what’s working

cooper has done his job but he looked pretty pedestrian lately. WR cant drop balls like they have though there’s not much margin for error

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, look in the mirror.
I dont call other fans names...or act like an expert.

Figures you dont know what that means. Government military doesn't make you perfect. A bit of humbleness....might. but you aren't trained for that. Not your fault.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is how ignorant people like you are. You only have to know what happens with 95% of franchise quarterbacks to make an accurate prediction (which I do and I did). I’ll go a step further:

Dak got everything he wanted on his last deal. 4 years instead of 5 and record money. That ‘record money’ didn’t last long, because it never does. I think he’ll sign a 6 year deal with the Cowboys next and he won’t hold them up for top money.

Either way, unless he gets hurt, he’s the franchise QB far into the future. You can take that to the bank.
Lol ...you are a funny child.....how cute

"Take that tp the bank"....he says.

Id be rich if i never folllowed that advice.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Figures you dont know what that means. Government military doesn't make you perfect. A bit of humbleness....might. but you aren't trained for that. Not your fault.
Look in the mirror.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

You can take you Government military comment and shove it up your ###. I don’t wear it on my sleeve like the USArmy guy does. You’re really in the gutters with that comment but it’s not surprising knowing you.