Cowboys doing nothing?

rambo2

Reaction score
Looks like another year of free agency doing nothing. Looks like their not trying to clear cap space!
So, you think all of the roster spots will be taken by 14 or 15 rookies?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Where's @jazzcat22 at, he'd say "free agency hasn't started yet, fans whining and complaining if we sign and if we don't sign players!" He's going to see this and say damn Coog what a great man, then he'll hand me the secret code to moderator town, and I'll be inducted tonight!! :muttley: :(

Big_D

Reaction score
We already know the drill. Penny pinching and minimal involvement in free agency. It’s what they do. You’ll see teams making moves the first few weeks while this one bides its time for who knows what. Even if they free up space we’ll just be fortunate to watch Stephen work his magic! That due diligence is the key!

Big_D

Reaction score
Free Agency? Our version of free agency is signing our own players, then bottom feeding from the left overs.
They do this exact thing every single year. I don’t expect anything to be different. They’re going to stubbornly stick to this ridiculous strategy!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I absolutely cannot comprehend how people still spew that trash. Meanwhile, Tyreek is in MIA because of salary cap.
They created space, we do that and don't like to spend it, yet we LOVE to make money

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
They do this exact thing every single year. I don’t expect anything to be different. They’re going to stubbornly stick to this ridiculous strategy!
Hey "I think we've won 36 games over the last 3 years!" That's what Stephen said, and as long as we keep doing that then ya know