Cowboys doing nothing?

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
853a173c-3160-4274-bebd-92007c373124_text.gif

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where's @jazzcat22 at, he'd say "free agency hasn't started yet, fans whining and complaining if we sign and if we don't sign players!" He's going to see this and say damn Coog what a great man, then he'll hand me the secret code to moderator town, and I'll be inducted tonight!! :muttley: :(
Actually FA has not started. Yes a few players can be signed as a FA. Because they were not with any team.
FA as we refer to it are players associated with other teams. They are still a part of those teams until the 13th or whenever it starts.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Actually FA has not started. Yes a few players can be signed as a FA. Because they were not with any team.
FA as we refer to it are players associated with other teams. They are still a part of those teams until the 13th or whenever it starts.
Easy fella that's exactly what I said

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, you think all of the roster spots will be taken by 14 or 15 rookies?
31 open spots to get to 90.

7 draft picks, will sign about 10 or so UDFA’s. And say 8 of their own 16 FA’s.
Leaves about 5 other FA’s which is about normal as well.

Now this can change because 12 players are on reserves / futures contracts. So some of them may be replaced.
Also they may released a few due to the contract status. If they can’t trade them.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
31 open spots to get to 90.

7 draft picks, will sign about 10 or so UDFA’s. And say 8 of their own 16 FA’s.
Leaves about 5 other FA’s which is about normal as well.

Now this can change because 12 players are on reserves / futures contracts. So some of them may be replaced.
Also they may released a few due to the contract status. If they can’t trade them.
:bow: