Draft Day ***Cowboys Draft DAY ONE***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
He'll be the most frustrating player. Pancake one play holding the next We won't be able to fix his technique. He's not going to work out here. We need technically perfect linemen. We never develop a raw linemen. Not our thing.
Steele showed dramatic improvement in 1 yr under this staff. If Smith has the want to, he could potentially become the best tackle in this years class. Long, athletic and powerful

Cowfan75

Reaction score
You are the highest penalized team in the NFL and you draft a player that gets alot of penalties. Somebody help me out.

Maybe we really are tanking. Can't understand what all the fist-bumping was for otherwise.

Creeper

Reaction score
True but Smith has the potential to be better then Zion/Green if developed properly. He is big ball of clay so the pick could be a disaster. The problem is you can see the front office has no clue how to make moves. Smith could have been had with a trade down.

Idk, he seems to have a problem with his hands. He could be Phil Pozderac.

Daillest88

Reaction score
CBS DRAFT TRACKER
Tyler Smith OL, TULSA
Height: 6-4, Weight: 324

This is one of my favorite picks in this draft. This kid is a mauler who will help them at right tackle right away. He needs a little help in pass protection, but the Cowboys will coach him up. Teams loved him more than analysts and his tape showed you why. This is a really good pick. (Pete Prisco)

Grade A

He’s gonna be the cowboys LG

erod

Reaction score
The Cowboys draft Bob Smith and the Mavs are getting smoked.

Tough night.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
CBS DRAFT TRACKER
Tyler Smith OL, TULSA

This is one of my favorite picks in this draft. This kid is a mauler who will help them at right tackle right away. He needs a little help in pass protection, but the Cowboys will coach him up. Teams loved him more than analysts and his tape showed you why. This is a really good pick. (Pete Prisco)

Grade A
Ha, doesn’t even know position he will start at.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Packers had the worst 1st round pick Dallas is second, it really does feel more and more like this year will be a lost season to make it easier to hire Payton

Too many clowns in here. Dallas has proven over the years to know how to draft.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
CBS DRAFT TRACKER
Tyler Smith OL, TULSA

Grade A
He lost me with saying Smith will be a right tackle. These national draft nicks don’t know the Cowboys.

Status
Not open for further replies.