Not open for further replies.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I wanted oline coming in
But the quality wasn’t there
Linderbaum was the only real option
But I’d taken him over smith
Unless smith can play guard he’s not gonna play unless there is an injury
Thats the plan - to move him inside, at the NFL level almost any team that drafted him was going to move him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lol, Jermaine Johnson and Lloyd are sitting there and they pick that offensive lineman?

The Cowboys are a no show in FA and timid in the draft. They're not winning anything.
blah blah blah..all the crying has begun before player plays his first snap..ironic Parsons to many was a mistake a reach ..guess what he wasn't..

no-one truly knows anything about Tyler Smith so they cry..he could end up starting at LG be serviceable and eventually be a tackle. Can he come in before judgement?? i doubt its reach they had other options and had need al, over the team there reason they took him over that was left..

you all are horrible to be around this year..glad i stopped in for 5 mins now moving back to better area of life..NOT HERE

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Jax better pick! We just declared to NFL….FA= meh( Draft = Meh We are the Cowboys

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
blah blah blah..all the crying has begun before player plays his first snap..ironic Parsons to many was a mistake a reach ..guess what he wasn't..

no-one truly knows anything about Tyler Smith so they cry..he could end up starting at LG be serviceable and eventually be a tackle. Can he come in before judgement?? i doubt its reach they had other options and had need al, over the team there reason they took him over that was left..

you all are horrible to be around this year..glad i stopped in for 5 mins now moving back to better area of life..NOT HERE

Company Boy says company things...

Robster8989

Reaction score
I actually like the player, but was hoping for him, Ryann or Girrard in the 2nd, and Linderbaum in the 1st.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
Steele showed dramatic improvement in 1 yr under this staff. If Smith has the want to, he could potentially become the best tackle in this years class. Long, athletic and powerful

you poor soul with all your optimism. You’ll learn one day

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Folks wanted an OL and you got him. He’s in good company because this board reacted the same way last year when we took Parsons. This kid has work to do to become a LT. But not so much to be inserted in at LG. He’s going to be the starting LG. Could be really good there.

shabazz

Reaction score

:lmao2:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
well he wont play Tackle for ,he will be a guard initially.

Great, he can hold immediately. Not like we didn't get that out of Connor Williams. I'm sorry, I don't like this pick. I was all in favour of last year's picks. This one, I do not like at all.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't know if it was smart to take a linebacker with our pick but man Dean or Lloyd's speed to add to this defense would've been scary.....

I think that's the issue a lot of this fanbase is having. People wanted a splash name and wanted to strengthen a position on this team and we got probably a project. But this fanbase has been wrong about picks before. Maybe they're wrong again.

Status
Not open for further replies.