Draft Day ***Cowboys Draft DAY TWO***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Dean’s size doesn’t concern me one bit. Dude has such good instincts that he’s always there on the ball because he knows what to do.

Now if he has legitimate med issues, fine, but I think he doing to make some teams look silly.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
The problem with the Cowboys never trading up (not since 2012) is their propensity for making it pretty clear either who they are going to draft or at least what positions they are primarily looking at. That makes it a lot easier for a team to trade up and take their top pick. Almost happened with Tyler Smith since the Titans tried to trade in front of us.

cowboyec

Reaction score
the hallmark of this draft...other than all those georgia dawgs are all the trades.
holy crap there are alot of trades.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Dean is a more instinctual version of Dexter Coakley.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Dean’s size doesn’t concern me one bit. Dude has such good instincts that he’s always there on the ball because he knows what to do.

Now if he has legitimate med issues, fine, but I think he doing to make some teams look silly.
This.

Verdammung

Reaction score
John Metchie to the Texans. I'm not sure I'd have pulled the trigger, but I'd have liked to have had the option.

Status
Not open for further replies.