Twitter: Cowboys & Eagles fans get into a brawl at the Linc

shabazz

Reaction score
It reminded me of something.

flounder-animal-house-dean-vernon-wormer.gif

“Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?”……..:lmao:

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah, stupid to fight over a football game.

But then, football IS a game of emotions. There IS crying in football!

How many of us have gotten mad over our team? Cried over them? Be honest. Now that I'm older it's not that way anymore, but there has been plenty of times I have been too emotional about it.

We get caught up in the game too much, but those guys are out on that field giving it their all so it's easy for us to feel passionate about it. It's "Just a game", but it's our game and god help me but I love it.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Two adults throwing hands like children. Embarrassing.

If it was over the game, even worse. Imagine getting charged with assault just to “stand up for your team”. Guess what? Jerry aint paying your bail.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
quite of few cities can be described like that……they all have something in common, but for the life of me, I can’t quite remember what that is…..
Cash money, unemployment, alcohol, drugs, and guns.

Those are all man made devices. And they are all pretty much world wide. It's ironic that the most civilized acting people on the face of this planet are those that rebuke civilization.

shabazz

Reaction score
Cash money, unemployment, alcohol, drugs, and guns.

Those are all man made devices. And they are all pretty much world wide. It's ironic that the most civilized acting people on the face of this planet are those that rebuke civilization.

……I don’t know about unemployment……they was paying cray cray lettuce for us to stay home even though there were mad jobs available :dance:

shabazz

Reaction score
Two adults throwing hands like children. Embarrassing.

If it was over the game, even worse. Imagine getting charged with assault just to “stand up for your team”. Guess what? Jerry aint paying your bail.

I wish they would have had a dance off to settle their differences……

foofighters

Reaction score
...this past Saturday night while the Cowboys were putting a whipping on them Eagles.

Guess who won the brawl? :dance:

:cool:
:popcorn:

I saw Cowboys fans there and I just rolled my eyes. I'd love to see my team play at a stadium but I would never go to that one. I'll watch them anywhere else but I am NEVER setting foot in there. Not even if it was free. I hate philly and everything about it.

shabazz

Reaction score
I saw Cowboys fans there and I just rolled my eyes. I'd love to see my team play at a stadium but I would never go to that one. I'll watch them anywhere else but I am NEVER setting foot in there. Not even if it was free. I hate philly and everything about it.

I like the cheese steaks and easy women…..let’s not throw the baby out with the bath water

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Fights in the 1990's - "Everyone stand back, let these guys duke it out until someone gets knocked out or too tired to go on."
Fights in the 2000's - "Come on guys, break it up already. This isn't necessary. Can't we all just get along?"
Fights in the 2010's - "Hold up, let me get my cell phone out so I record this and show my buddies. They're going to flip out!"
Fights in the 2020's - "Yoyo, it's ya boi AJ the Impeccable Flavor here livestreaming this beatdown live on Insta! Don't forget to like and subscribe to my YouTube channel, DM me on Twitter, check out my moves on the Tickety Tock and groove with me on Snapchat."

shabazz

Reaction score
Fights in the 1990's - "Everyone stand back, let these guys duke it out until someone gets knocked out or too tired to go on."
Fights in the 2000's - "Come on guys, break it up already. This isn't necessary. Can't we all just get along?"
Fights in the 2010's - "Hold up, let me get my cell phone out so I record this and show my buddies."
Fights in the 2020's - "Yoyo, it's ya boi AJ the Impeccable Flavor here livestreaming this beatdown live on Insta! Don't forget to like and subscribe to my YouTube channel, DM me on Twitter, check out my moves on ***BLOCKED*** and groove with me on Snapchat."

Hilarious and true!

starfan1

Reaction score
hmm, never thought of that. Next season, someone remind me to buy Kyle, a Cowboys Jersey and a ticket to a game at the Linc.
Been noticing more and more I can Appreciate your sense of humor

We may have been in different sides of talks in here but you have some good 1 liners