Twitter: Cowboys & Eagles fans get into a brawl at the Linc

shabazz

Reaction score
Been noticing more and more I can Appreciate your sense of humor

We may have been in different sides of talks in here but you have some good 1 liners

of course…..we both may have a lot of things in common, including love for the Cowboys so that’s why I never try to make things personal with other posters…..lots of good folks here….just small differences

LovinItAll

Reaction score
That is so stupid, 2 grown men fighting over a game. I would be completely embarrassed to be affiliated with either.

I doubt they were fighting over the game. The trash talk may have started that way, but it’s usually something personal that precedes a whippin’.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Eagle fans where I work were pissed. They said we better hope that the Eagles and Cowboys don't meet in the playoffs because they claim Dallas ran up the score purposely.

Shane612

Reaction score
Fighting over football teams, that don't know who you are, and couldn't care less about you.
Definition of fools.

JustChip

Reaction score
classy Philly fans as always...pure trash and garbage
My guess is the Cowboys fan and his buddy were very loud and obnoxious in their fandom given the beat down the Cowboys were administering. The moronic Philly fan probably took umbrage and it escalated from there. I’ve witnessed the same both ways at Texas Stadium and AT&T. My viewpoint is th e door swings both ways; if you’re going to dish it out when your team is winning, you need to take it when you’re team is getting beat.

JustChip

Reaction score
He basically bumrushed the Eagles fan. If the Eagles fan knew how to throw a punch or kick, Cowboys fan would have been down for the count because he left himself wide open.
I learned long ago you don’t even have to throw a punch. Getting a vise grip on a man’s throat is a tremendous equalizer. They know their life is literally in your hand and panic sets in.

JustChip

Reaction score
Fighting over football teams, that don't know who you are, and couldn't care less about you.
Definition of fools.
Yep. Almost as bad as throwing dollar bills for attention at PHD students just trying to pay for their education.