Cowboys - Eagles game moved to Saturday 7:15 CDT

uvaballa

Reaction score
This probably means the Cowboys will be playing on Saturday during Wild Card weekend. I'm ok with that.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Just announced on NBC.

******!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again!!!!!!! I'm going to be on a plane again during that game. I will be in New Orleans that day. Flying down in the morning and back that night to go to a furmeet in a comic con.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Get an extra day to rest and prepare for the WC or the team we play gets one day less to rest and prepare if we play on Saturday for the WC. Mostly likely it will be the Rams or Cards and they both play the late games next Sunday.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Seriously....the Raiders/Chargers game is a playoff game....winner in. Gotta be the other game. Thought you would get the Rams/49ers.....that game has a lot of consequences for seeding.

ICP

Reaction score
Just so everyone can see how overrated Dallas is. As if they didn't already know

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Win or Lose the Philly game, the Cowboys still host Arizona in the wild card round. So why not rest and just prep for Arizona?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Win or Lose the Philly game, the Cowboys still host Arizona in the wild card round. So why not rest and just prep for Arizona?

Cowboys could host the Rams instead if the Rams lose to the 49ers and the Cardinals beat Seahawks.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Likely a meaningless game for both teams, so I think flexing this game to Sunday Night is silly.
There is only one game that is worth anything (Raiders-Chargers). The final games are awful, the Cowboys are the draw so ESPN picked that game for Saturday night.