Cowboys - Eagles game moved to Saturday 7:15 CDT

Carson

Reaction score
Who is set up better, cowboys or eagles? Cowboys got hype early. Micah and Diggs. Eagles make playoffs with rookie head coach and d coordinator, have not outstanding pending free agents and 3 first round picks in draft. Cowboys about to lose alot of key players after getting bounced by cards again in 2 weeks
Man you’re overthinking that way too much.

Eagles have played well. But they’ve had an easy road to these wins.

Falcons
Panthers
Broncos
Saints (Siemian at QB)
Jets
WFT
Giants
WFT

They seem to get teams when injured or in a downward spiral. Their quality win was over Denver. But other than that it’s about 8 wins vs the division, jets and bad Panther / falcon teams

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Man you’re overthinking that way too much.

Eagles have played well. But they’ve had an easy road to these wins.

Falcons
Panthers
Broncos
Saints (Siemian at QB)
Jets
WFT
Giants
WFT

They seem to get teams when injured or in a downward spiral. Their quality win was over Denver. But other than that it’s about 8 wins vs the division, jets and bad Panther / falcon teams
And the boys have beat up on bad teams and can’t take advantage of undermanned cards team. What happens in 2 weeks? My point is eagles have rookie coaches and make playoffs and have 3 first rounders to come. Seems pretty good set up

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Starters should all play. Every one. This team isn't fixed and can't afford to sit anyone. Well, maybe Zeke. The crappy O-line makes him a non factor anyhow.

Carson

Reaction score
And the boys have beat up on bad teams and can’t take advantage of undermanned cards team. What happens in 2 weeks? My point is eagles have rookie coaches and make playoffs and have 3 first rounders to come. Seems pretty good set up
I mean the answer you’re clearly looking for here is “Eagles will reign supreme for the next 10 years”

They don’t draft well. Cap space isn’t great. Several aging vets. They are in a good spot. Dallas is in a good spot.