Twitter: Cowboys entire practice to air live tonight from 6-8p CDT

JBS

Reaction score
Archer is saying it was Wilber and Brown thrown out

Yall sure it was Gathers?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I really don't understand nerve damage. Jaylon looks fine running around out there. What are his limitations?
Electric numbness for 1,,and on that subconscious level that single incident is always in the back of his mind(those are facts) maybe a tendency to favor/ protect that affected leg by 'leading' a little differently than before ,however Minor it would be detectable to the trained eye( no, I don't have a trained eye,but it would be apparent just knowing human mechanics)

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jason Garrett has laid down an edict apparently. Linebacker Kyle Wilber and wide receiver Noah Brown have been thrown out of practice after a fight in team drills. On Thursday the offensive and defensive lines got into a number of scrums that interrupted drills.

JBS

Reaction score
Jason Garrett has laid down an edict apparently. Linebacker Kyle Wilber and wide receiver Noah Brown have been thrown out of practice after a fight in team drills. On Thursday the offensive and defensive lines got into a number of scrims that interrupted drills.

Plagiarism

I would never expect it from man of your class

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kyle Wilber, Rico Gathers and Noah Brown are back on the field talking to Jason Garrett after they were briefly banished. The conversation lasted a minute or so as special teams drills go on.