Twitter: Cowboys entire practice to air live tonight from 6-8p CDT

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Jason Garrett has laid down an edict apparently. Linebacker Kyle Wilber and wide receiver Noah Brown have been thrown out of practice after a fight in team drills. On Thursday the offensive and defensive lines got into a number of scrums that interrupted drills.
Hey, he is cracking skulls and taking names.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Kyle Wilber, Rico Gathers and Noah Brown are back on the field talking to Jason Garrett after they were briefly banished. The conversation lasted a minute or so as special teams drills go on.
Ignore my previous post.

Garrettop

Reaction score
LOL

Double digit sacks eh? Okay then.

Subtract injury, he is the only true end on the team without a suspension, and his SPARQ score is record level. I think Paea + Collins will command enough attention to allow Tapper to hit 10+ sacks, if he doesn't get injured. You can get all smug if you want but you are leaning on a limpdickprescriptive. There's no honor in that.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Subtract injury, he is the only true end on the team without a suspension, and his SPARQ score is record level. I think Paea + Collins will command enough attention to allow Tapper to hit 10+ sacks, if he doesn't get injured. You can get all smug if you want but you are leaning on a limpdickprescriptive. There's no honor in that.
YEAH,BABY! full broadside cannonade,,, 'FOLLOWING'.
:flagwave::starspin::flagwave: