News: Cowboys expect largest crowd of the season and one of the largest in stadium history

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Cowboys expect largest crowd of the season and one of the largest in stadium history
The Cowboys will have one thing going for them this week -- home-field advantage. AT&T Stadium should have its largest crowd of the season, topping the 92,758 the Cowboys drew for the Broncos on Oct. 6.
http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...nd-one-of-the-largest-in-stadium-history.html
"I take some of what we’re getting injury-wise to be able to play this game at home," Cowboys owner Jerry Jones told the Star-Telegram. "Our fans can make a difference in this game. Their enthusiasm can really make the difference. We need a home-field atmosphere if we are counting on [Kyle] Orton and we’re counting on what we are with the team with that home-field atmosphere, and it is going to be…. We’ve sold everything available. We’ll have them hanging from their rafters. It’ll be one of our biggest crowds."

The Cowboys have drawn 613,179 this season, an average of 87,597. Their largest crowd ever was the NFL-record 105,121 who saw the regular-season opening of the $1.2 billion stadium in 2009. They also drew 100,621 for the Eagles in a Week 17 game that season.

Read more here: http://sportsblogs.star-telegram.co...largest-in-stadium-history.html#storylink=cpy

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
ok, fans jerry jones just called you out, if your going to be at the game, what are you going to do about it? Let the Seattle fan base be louder than the cowboys fan base? MAKE IT ROCK AT A T & T stadium,

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I can't believe I am not going.

That eagles game in 2009 was the best crowd in the stadiums short history.

that night was so much fun.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
lol @ the "boycott JJ" folks

Probably the largest crowd in Cowboy history!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
lol @ the "boycott JJ" folks

Probably the largest crowd in Cowboy history!

Wont be anywhere near the record. I bet it doesn't come close to the 09 eagles game either.

Especially since the city of Arlington put a limit on the number of party passes that could be sold.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
Wont be anywhere near the record. I bet it doesn't come close to the 09 eagles game either.

Especially since the city of Arlington put a limit on the number of party passes that could be sold.

Well, in that case.... The boycott is really panning out
tumblr_inline_mtqd17e2DD1rv52gz.gif

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Why aren't you going?

Well I'm in limbo.

My wife makes her schedule about 6 weeks in advance and last week she realized she asked for the wrong Sunday off. So she was off last Sunday and is working tomorrow.

I don't have a babysitter currently so I have my seat on the ticket exchange, but am still holding out for a babysitter. Find out tomorrow.

My luck my seat will sell and I will end up having a babysitter.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well I'm in limbo.

My wife makes her schedule about 6 weeks in advance and last week she realized she asked for the wrong Sunday off. So she was off last Sunday and is working tomorrow.

I don't have a babysitter currently so I have my seat on the ticket exchange, but am still holding out for a babysitter. Find out tomorrow.

Aw ok... I know that feeling. Good luck getting a sitter.

I'll send up a prayer to the football gods for you. Lol

TTexasTT

Reaction score
Well I'm in limbo.

I dont have any children myself but I heard my friends wife talking to her girlfriends about this site care.com for aquiring babysitters.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Aw ok... I know that feeling. Good luck getting a sitter.

I'll send up a prayer to the football gods for you. Lol

Lol

Please pray for something more important.

Like,

Dear mike ditka please give Demarcus ware the power to have a career game.....

Next Years Champ

Reaction score
ok, fans jerry jones just called you out, if your going to be at the game, what are you going to do about it? Let the Seattle fan base be louder than the cowboys fan base? MAKE IT ROCK AT A T & T stadium,

I hope so...

I want to see the Iggles looking up at the Jumbotron..

hearing the crazy fans like it was the Roman Coliseum.

And the crowd is giving them 'thumbs-down' .

..hahahaha....

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some of the loudest Cowboys home games have been against the Eagles. That Monday Night game in 2007? when TO and Felix Jones had those long TDs was really loud (Texas Stadium). The 2009 season finale followed by the playoff game at Cowboys Stadium, both against the Eagles, were both really loud. Now that they've started towel waving at AT&T, maybe the Cowboys can get early momentum and keep the crowd involved. That would be an ideal situation.