News: Cowboys expect largest crowd of the season and one of the largest in stadium history

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Let's just hope that this home game is not another "pickle juice" game.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
It cracks me up reading that Eagles fans don't travel well...we do.

Yeah, looking for trouble!...looking for little cowboy girls. Coming down to a place where you think will be easy.

Your trip back might not be pleasant. Welcome to Texas. Home of the Dallas Cowboys.

TruckDriver

Reaction score
Yeah, looking for trouble!...looking for little cowboy girls. Coming down to a place where you think will be easy.

Your trip back might not be pleasant. Welcome to Texas. Home of the Dallas Cowboys.

I live in Texas now, buddy. I have for seven years when I took a job down here. But I know that Eagles fans travel well. I mentioned before that I have witnessed some pretty solid road game takeovers.

And I am not here for trouble.

DavidS

Reaction score
It cracks me up reading that Eagles fans don't travel well...we do.

um no they don't, I was at the last one. There are always a few but nothing like what I've seen when the Packers and Broncos came to Dallas this year, they travel well.

An Eagles fan with a Cowboy avatar? I've seen it all now..

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I live in Texas now, buddy. I have for seven years when I took a job down here. But I know that Eagles fans travel well. I mentioned before that I have witnessed some pretty solid road game takeovers.

And I am not here for trouble.

Cool. This is going to be a road game for the eagles. They have to come steal the Division from the Cowboys house.

It's up to the Cowboys to keep the Ranch safe from thieves. And, you can take that pickle and .... nevermind.

Good luck in this game.

TruckDriver

Reaction score
um no they don't, I was at the last one. There are always a few but nothing like what I've seen when the Packers and Broncos came to Dallas this year, they travel well.

An Eagles fan with a Cowboy avatar? I've seen it all now..

I haven't posted much and I think this is the avatar that everyone gets....because it tells me to upload my own custom one.

I have been to many games in Arlington and there's always a nice gathering of Eagles fans.

As I mentioned previously I have been to many away games and have seen us take entire places over (Miami in 2003 on MNF was the coolest). Many times Andy Reid would single the fans out in his PC on the road because we were so loud.

TruckDriver

Reaction score
Cool. This is going to be a road game for the eagles. They have to come steal the Division from the Cowboys house.

It's up to the Cowboys to keep the Ranch safe from thieves. And, you can take that pickle and .... nevermind.

Good luck in this game.

And same to you!

This is as excited as I have been for a game in two years. After our 4-12 meltdown last year this year has been fun. Win or lose tomorrow I like the direction of Chip Kelly.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
And same to you!

This is as excited as I have been for a game in two years. After our 4-12 meltdown last year this year has been fun. Win or lose tomorrow I like the direction of Chip Kelly.

The eagles have a good chance of winning this game. The Cowboys better be ready for a fight.

Both of our teams have stunk in the past. Now, we get to see which team stinks the worse. lol (not counting the Commanders or giants).

TruckDriver

Reaction score
The eagles have a good chance of winning this game. The Cowboys better be ready for a fight.

Both of our teams have stunk in the past. Now, we get to see which team stinks the worse. lol (not counting the Commanders or giants).

Haha exactly. And regardless of what happens we can still cheer the demise of the embarrassing Commanders. Their ineptitude is the gift that keeps on giving.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Haha exactly. And regardless of what happens we can still cheer the demise of the embarrassing Commanders. Their ineptitude is the gift that keeps on giving.

Don't forget....Eli. He want's some love! lmao

TruckDriver

Reaction score
The "Eli Struggle Face" where he kind of shrugs his shoulder and waves his hand is gold. He's a goofball and I've enjoyed every one of his picks this season.