Twitter: Cowboys expected to re-sign K Lirim Hajrullahu to practice squad

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
H-m-m -- at least, it seems the powers that be will play it safe and have a kicker in the wings, if Zuerlein can't cut it . . . :oops::thumbup: :cool:

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I would too, if it was 2016.

Bailey made only 68% of his FGs last season and missed 6 extra points.

Good grief, I didn't know that -- How the mighty have fallen, oops!

He had a nice run for a while there. The good times come and go.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
im going LIMHA for the nickname lol doubt hes ever called up..GZ issues are overblown..he made the one that could have won the game and it was actually perfect ..

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
GZ shouldn’t have been the PK last week - period. He was nowhere near ready.
the problem with GZ is he never consistently plays a full season. He's always getting injured and skipping time at various parts of each season, including each year he was with the Rams in the McVay era. And whoever on the Rams that backs him up has always left points on the table. GZ is a top 5 kicker when he's fully healthy, but he was one of the worst availabilities as a kicker.

I'd legit trade the Ravens Ceedee Lamb for Justin Tucker straight up right now.

conner01

Reaction score
What does it hurt? We have 17 spots on our practice squad. We have a kicker who was erratic his first week. I'd rather be prepared and already have his replacement signed than have some other team sign him first. We can protect up to four players from being signed off our practice squad each week. If this is the kicker we want if Zuerlein's troubles continue, then there's no reason not to go ahead and sign him.

Note: The 17th spot is an IPP exemption.
They did sign a kicker
They can move him to the roster anytime they want
Putting him on PS allows you to see if Greg is gonna need to be replaced and you have a week of practice to see and you have a kicker locked up if you need him

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
$20 to the first person to sound out the pronunciation of his name....and another $20 for the sap who buys his jersey

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Things like this just aren't done.

Zuerlien did NOT forget how to kick. Now let's mess with his mind.

If in fact he isnt HEALTHY enough to kick after what was allowed to happen Thursday.....I suddenly have much less confidence that maybe we have turned a corner with some things.

Because that's fully unacceptable.

So how long until he's healthy? How many mulligans you willing to give him?