News: Cowboys expected to waive Taco Charlton, barring last-minute trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfense

Reaction score
Shante Carver showed more than Taco has, even at this point in their careers. That's how bad Taco has been.
Shante played for 4 seasons though. 11.5 total sacks. He also made news after suffering an automobile accident, abandoning his truck and reporting it as stolen and was suspended six games for repeated violations of the league's anti-drug policy.
Taco hasn't even start 2 full seasons.

Reactions: BAT

alicetooljam

Reaction score
No,’excuses’, guy.

But the truth of what you wanted to say finally came out. You wanted to blame the board for “getting it wrong” rather than the Cowboys.

I have to wonder, do the same people who so clearly struggle with accountability for the Cowboys also struggle with it themselves?

o_O
WarmYellowishCoot-size_restricted.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That would be interesting if true. But they certainly soured on him and fast.

I think it's nothing more than a player's bad attitude, and coaches who think that they're above dealing with it because they think they've actually accomplished something in this league.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Post 213 of this thread. Flowers was one of the worst starters in the NFL and only on the field because he was overdrafted so badly.

Where did I say 'he was good' as you claimed?

You really lose your **** when anyone holds the Cowboys accountable. To the point of making things up.

dfense

Reaction score
How long did Carver play here? I'm willing to bet far longer than two years. Same for LaFleur and even Carpenter.

Taco is earning a special place among all time draft busts.

"Rarefied air".
It seams nowadays they will cut their losses faster than years gone by.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Oy vey, what a disaster.

And we might need to have a different scheme if Taco Charlton fit and TJ Watt didn't.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I said this was a disaster and a fiasco. You had a tantrum.

I'm still not "having a tantrum", those are coming from fans who have a problem with admitting the obvious. And then try to point to other team's mistakes, as if that somehow makes it 'better'. It doesn't.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That excuse about fit is horrible. It really makes it apparent they can and will eliminate quality players for the sake of drafting to a scheme.

And an old man that the game has passed by.

Status
Not open for further replies.